Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rule discussion

There's really never any need to say the 'n' word unless you think you're being comedic...
I can see it being taken way too far on the server and if you leave it up to "whether they mean in maliciously or not," it'll just be another thing that people will complain about how each staff member will read the situation differently.
We have quite a few young players, and I don't want them adding this new word into their vocabulary thinking it's normal/funny. I'd really rather not have either of them allowed either way, of course if someone slipped one out they'd be warned first, but after that, it shouldn't be a word that's hard to filter out.

- That Thrakos Noob

Okay. I've updated the !rules UI in game to reflect on the changes here so far. They are in categories to help readability, and these rules were added:

» No Toxicity in RDM Reports.
Being toxic in a RDM report (insulting the other player, or anything like that), will usually end up in the report being closed, or ruled in favor of the other party. If both parties are toxic, both may be punished. (via slays, kicks, or bans)

» Do not spam Doors, buttons, or anything else that can disrupt the flow of gameplay.
Blocking off areas of the map, or trapping people somewhere by spamming doors, buttons, or anything of the like is not allowed, and is slayable.

» Server/Player threats are not tolerated.

Third-party trading is NOT allowed. Do not attempt to trade any sort of non-tradeable items. This includes using a non-tradeable item and giving the result of it to the buyer.

You may have made a mistake on third party trading in inventory rules.
Find

I was asked about a few iffy rules in-game, so I'd like to clarify here:

1.) Door spamming is NEVER allowed, even in minigames. Body blocking IS allowed in minigames however, unless it's used in a scenario where there's very few people left playing and it's causing an unnecessary delay in the minigame. A majority of the minigames are around the basis of out-living other people, therefor body blocking is a legitimate strategy to gain an advantage. RDMing teammates in hunter rounds, infection rounds, spider rounds or dragon rounds is not allowed either.

2.) Two slays are given ONLY when someone whose role is displayed by the game is RDM'd. This includes t-buddies, detectives, or minigame teammates. An innocent RDMing a T does not warrant for two slays, only one.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I want to ask as I'm not entirely sure of this. Is being inside of/entering a traitor room kosable?

Considering we can't KOS for people using traps, what if someone stares at the spot the button is, it opens and they just walk in?

What about multiple people entering, or what if it opens up and there's a person in there?

Is being inside of a traitor room considered traitorous?

There's been mixed response from everyone on this and it's not outlined in the rules
Find

I told Eclipse this personally last night:

Entering a T room can and should be considered Traitorous. If it wasn't, T's could literally just walk in to them without a worry in the world. You should NOT go in a T room unless you are 100% proven, even then tread lightly. There's 0 reason for non-T's to enter said rooms other than to kill a T, but again, if it wasn't traitorous, a T could come into the room and you'd already be in there and couldn't do anything.

Back when I used to play, I would open T doors and lure people inside and get them killed from confusion. I would also always be KOS'd for entering the T room.. "Someone's in the T room guys". No one had any problems with that then, nor should there be any now.

(07-29-2017, 07:30 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I told Eclipse this personally last night:

Entering a T room can and should be considered Traitorous. If it wasn't, T's could literally just walk in to them without a worry in the world. You should NOT go in a T room unless you are 100% proven, even then tread lightly. There's 0 reason for non-T's to enter said rooms other than to kill a T, but again, if it wasn't traitorous, a T could come into the room and you'd already be in there and couldn't do anything.

Back when I used to play, I would open T doors and lure people inside and get them killed from confusion. I would also always be KOS'd for entering the T room.. "Someone's in the T room guys". No one had any problems with that then, nor should there be any now.

what if u are being tested on 67th way, the door opens behind u, and u turn around and see it open and run in, or like on original community pool, i for one love to camp in the stall and if it opens i rush in, normally with like 3 other ppl, and then all we do is stare at each other. I feel if u are entering the t room because it opened infornt of u, u should call it out, basicly consider it like a traitor weapon, see someone in there who didnt say anything, blast them, if they mentioned it, be suspicious, and if they are facing the door and are beelining it for it, kill them, if they hesitate, question them, not to hard i feel
Find

It is enough to say "KURO KURO KURO" before you die in order for someone to get killed for it.

What about "It's Kuro."?

What about "I'm with Kuro."?

What about "Kuro is"?

I'm seeing a lot of people saying "he didn't say kos" enough to dissuade people from shooting them immediately
Find

Just to bring this up since it's been happening recently, many people have bought things on the market for way more than they are worth and others are calling this "scamming" but I just don't understand how it is because it's all optional and they are just listings. Is this confirmed scamming, I know damn well it isn't, just clearing this up for anyone.
Find

No, but if they are doing it in an attempt to raise the estimated price, it would definitely be punishable by trade/drop bans. Thing is though, fees are taken to help prevent things like that from happening.
Find