Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LetsPoonSlay420's Member App

(01-28-2015, 02:58 PM)LetsPoonSlay420 Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 01:42 PM)Baggins Wrote:  I came on for like 10mins. You annoyed the fuck out of me. Pretty sure you called me "big lips" as a racial remark. -1
I did NOT call you big lips you must have misunderstood, I asked you if you were the guy my friend called big lips, And how did I annoy the fuck out of you I had a great time playing with you we had no probloms.

(01-28-2015, 11:28 AM)Cryptic Phantom Wrote:  False KOSes wayyyy too often and mic spams quite frequently. Work on your self control imo. -1

And are you're talking about KOS'ing the det? Also I wanted to add that I don't micspam I never hold my mic button any more than 3-5 seconds...

just fyi mic spam is more then simply holding down the button, it could be making noises, saying things way to much (like your complaining), or just simply talking to much.

so basicly just over using it.
Find

(01-28-2015, 03:53 PM)redmoonwolf498 Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 02:58 PM)LetsPoonSlay420 Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 01:42 PM)Baggins Wrote:  I came on for like 10mins. You annoyed the fuck out of me. Pretty sure you called me "big lips" as a racial remark. -1
I did NOT call you big lips you must have misunderstood, I asked you if you were the guy my friend called big lips, And how did I annoy the fuck out of you I had a great time playing with you we had no probloms.

(01-28-2015, 11:28 AM)Cryptic Phantom Wrote:  False KOSes wayyyy too often and mic spams quite frequently. Work on your self control imo. -1

And are you're talking about KOS'ing the det? Also I wanted to add that I don't micspam I never hold my mic button any more than 3-5 seconds...

just fyi mic spam is more then simply holding down the button, it could be making noises, saying things way to much (like your complaining), or just simply talking to much.

so basicly just over using it.

I will have to work on my "Mic spamming" I guess.
Find

+0 I think you're active and fun to play with but you do cause problems with your borderline rule breaking behaviors

You'd need to shape up before becoming a member
Find

FIRST:
Stop fighting on your app, it just proves peoples points of you being annoying

SECOND:
No, you are so annoying to play with and fight with everyone
So mature up kid, this is just a game so you dont have to get so angry with it.
-1 from me.
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(01-28-2015, 08:09 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  FIRST:

SECOND:
-1 from me.

Now who the fuck are you? You have 11 hours on FRG and you act like you know everybody, I have not seen you ONCE on FRG. I am not trying to start shit but you sir are a fuckhead, Ok so I saw you post a smart ass comment on Ballsy's ban appeal like "Have fun see you in a year" Honestly did you play with him once? How about me? You have some BIG nuts to be posting on MY member app "No, you are so annoying to play with and fight with everyone
-1 from me." Who the fuck are you calling kid? I've never EVER seen you or talked to you. So shut your mouth and go post your bullshit elsewhere.
Find

(01-28-2015, 09:56 PM)LetsPoonSlay420 Wrote:  

SECOND:
-1 from me.

Now who the fuck are you? You have 11 hours on FRG and you act like you know everybody, I have not seen you ONCE on FRG. I am not trying to start shit but you sir are a fuckhead, Ok so I saw you post a smart ass comment on Ballsy's ban appeal like "Have fun see you in a year" Honestly did you play with him once? How about me? You have some BIG nuts to be posting on MY member app "No, you are so annoying to play with and fight with everyone
-1 from me." Who the fuck are you calling kid? I've never EVER seen you or talked to you. So shut your mouth and go post your bullshit elsewhere.
actuly he does know alot of us from ntg. get rekt and calm the fuck down man.
Find

(01-28-2015, 09:56 PM)LetsPoonSlay420 Wrote:  

SECOND:
-1 from me.

shut the fuck up take it to a pm if you wanna start fighting
Find

Yeah, it does NOT look good arguing on an app man. Sorry, but this is really childish. This should be closed...Captain is right, take arguments to PM's.
Find

Denied.