Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LetsPoonSlay420's Member App

Steam Name(Current): LetsPoonSlay420

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 106 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Next Tier Gaming

Have you ever been banned and why?: Not for anything serious, no.

Why do you want to join?: Because I feel since FRG is a new server it is understaffed and could use a bit more help, and I feel that I could help with that. I play most of the day and some times all day, I have also had experience as admin on many other servers.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I  Heart  Shanked he is my BFF. If anyone needs to contact me please email me @LetsPoonSlay420@gmail.com or just PM me. Hope I get Accepted, Thanks.
Find

He whispers naughty things in my ears. +1
Number one thing he needs to fix is his attitude towards other players, even if it's a joke.
Find

-1, you're immature as I've seen in the past. I wouldn't like to see you as member. (one of the past names is McNiggie too.. really? lol)

I'm pretttty sure I banned you for a week as well btw.
Find

(01-28-2015, 04:23 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  -1, you're immature as I've seen in the past. I wouldn't like to see you as member. (one of the past names is McNiggie too.. really? lol)

Do you not remember? My friend got me banned as a joke... And anyways a few friends and I were FAKE staff very late one night. And anyways how would you know if my behavior hasn't changed I haven't seen you on FRG in QUITE some time.
Find

+.75 He's on all the time. He's friendly, can be immature at times, but from what I've seen stays out of trouble. Doesn't sound like a loose door hinge either.
Find

(01-28-2015, 04:24 AM)LetsPoonSlay420 Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 04:23 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  -1, you're immature as I've seen in the past. I wouldn't like to see you as member. (one of the past names is McNiggie too.. really? lol)

Do you not remember? My friend got me banned as a joke... And anyways a few friends and I were FAKE staff very late one night. And anyways how would you know if my behavior hasn't changed I haven't seen you on FRG in QUITE some time.

Behaviour changed in the last few weeks doubt it highly. I also had to ban you on NTG (this isn't ntg I know) for racism and harassment, but due to that, I wouldn't trust you with member yet.
Find

(01-28-2015, 04:30 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  

Behaviour changed in the last few weeks doubt it highly. I also had to ban you on NTG (this isn't ntg I know) for racism and harassment, but due to that, I wouldn't trust you with member yet.

Members have NO POWER WHATSOEVER! what is there to not trust me with?
Find

(01-28-2015, 04:33 AM)LetsPoonSlay420 Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 04:30 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  

Members have NO POWER WHATSOEVER! what is there to not trust me with?

why are you even argueing?
I just don't support it, deal with it lmfao.
Find

+1 not a bad person and fun to play with
Find

Even if members have no power, a member is a player who is willing to help others understand the server, and pretty much be a model player, I like seeing you on and your fun to play with from time to time, but your attitude leave more to be desired, so sorry but a 0 for me until your a bit better in that regard.
Find