Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LetsPoonSlay420's Member App

(01-28-2015, 05:12 AM)Kili Wrote:  Even if members have no power, a member is a player who is willing to help others understand the server, and pretty much be a model player, I like seeing you on and your fun to play with from time to time, but your attitude leave more to be desired, so sorry but a 0 for me until your a bit better in that regard.
Find

i do think he may step out of line from time to time but hes fun to play with when you get use to the way he jokes around xp +1 and also hes one of the most active on the server
Love me <3
Find

+0.5, needs a bit more refining.

(01-28-2015, 04:33 AM)LetsPoonSlay420 Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 04:30 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 04:24 AM)LetsPoonSlay420 Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 04:23 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  -1, you're immature as I've seen in the past. I wouldn't like to see you as member. (one of the past names is McNiggie too.. really? lol)

I'm pretttty sure I banned you for a week as well btw.

Do you not remember? My friend got me banned as a joke... And anyways a few friends and I were FAKE staff very late one night. And anyways how would you know if my behavior hasn't changed I haven't seen you on FRG in QUITE some time.

Behaviour changed in the last few weeks doubt it highly. I also had to ban you on NTG (this isn't ntg I know) for racism and harassment, but due to that, I wouldn't trust you with member yet.

Members have NO POWER WHATSOEVER! what is there to not trust me with?

oh and I just wanted to state, as kili had said, I wouldn't trust you yet to be someone that newer players look up to. You're just not ready for the responsibilities and you're not trust-worthy enough.

like, as I type this, I hear you disrespecting a guy who JUST joined the server, saying shit like "just shoot him already so I dont have to hear his fatass voice". Like shit, you want me to believe that you're better and have changed, yet you act like that. You're immature as hell lol

You haven't changed.
Find

Poon, you are good but you joke way too much, calling people names, being rude, and other things... 0 for now, most of what ive seen of you is great, very active, but you take jokes too far a lot and not just with your friends who know its a joke.

Stop being rude and keep up the activity and otherwise good stuff and I'll definately change to +1
Find

(01-28-2015, 07:05 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 04:33 AM)LetsPoonSlay420 Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 04:30 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 04:24 AM)LetsPoonSlay420 Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 04:23 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  -1, you're immature as I've seen in the past. I wouldn't like to see you as member. (one of the past names is McNiggie too.. really? lol)

Do you not remember? My friend got me banned as a joke... And anyways a few friends and I were FAKE staff very late one night. And anyways how would you know if my behavior hasn't changed I haven't seen you on FRG in QUITE some time.

Behaviour changed in the last few weeks doubt it highly. I also had to ban you on NTG (this isn't ntg I know) for racism and harassment, but due to that, I wouldn't trust you with member yet.

Members have NO POWER WHATSOEVER! what is there to not trust me with?

oh and I just wanted to state, as kili had said, I wouldn't trust you yet to be someone that newer players look up to. You're just not ready for the responsibilities and you're not trust-worthy enough.

like, as I type this, I hear you disrespecting a guy who JUST joined the server, saying shit like "just shoot him already so I dont have to hear his fatass voice". Like shit, you want me to believe that you're better and have changed, yet you act like that. You're immature as hell lol

You haven't changed.

The dude was hacking...
Find

False KOSes wayyyy too often and mic spams quite frequently. Work on your self control imo. -1
Find

I came on for like 10mins. You annoyed the fuck out of me. Pretty sure you called me "big lips" as a racial remark. -1
Find

Find

(01-28-2015, 01:42 PM)Baggins Wrote:  I came on for like 10mins. You annoyed the fuck out of me. Pretty sure you called me "big lips" as a racial remark. -1
I did NOT call you big lips you must have misunderstood, I asked you if you were the guy my friend called big lips, And how did I annoy the fuck out of you I had a great time playing with you we had no probloms.

(01-28-2015, 11:28 AM)Cryptic Phantom Wrote:  False KOSes wayyyy too often and mic spams quite frequently. Work on your self control imo. -1

And are you're talking about KOS'ing the det? Also I wanted to add that I don't micspam I never hold my mic button any more than 3-5 seconds...
Find