Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 11/3/2016

(11-03-2016, 07:59 PM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  Where do you get the backpacks though. Just a curious question

Come on guys, READ!
Quote:You can obtain these right now only from the Survive event as drops from zombies, or post-run.

hahaha. Getting tired of quoting the post.
Find

The teleport zombies are really hard to deal with, I've been killed several times by them teleporting right in front of me or behind me the second I turn around to shoot a hoard thats chasing
Find

Actually had a zombie spawn in me to kill me, that was my first and only death of an otherwise flawless survival carry; I should probably mention that my weapons glitched out and wouldn't allow me to kill it and instead was forced to repetitively choose a weapon rather than fire my gun... Anyway, zombies are actually good now on collisions. I had no issues with running past zombies with my Swift Ak47 that I rolled out of the mystery box (nice touch btw. Didn't roll any of the "unique" weapons despite rolling a tart, a megalodon, and an ascultone out of 10 or 11 rolls) but the teleportation of the wraiths is indeed annoying. As a matter of fact, when I had to finish a round by myself, I had a mob of 60 zombies to kill and only a pistol left, as I had run out of AK47 ammo. I didn't even bother killing the zombies, but instead worried about the 2 wraiths that I had seen earlier, and completely stopped myself from firing any rounds until I confirmed that I had killed them both. Additionally, during that experience I noticed that their movement patterns are very erratic - Although I was waiting to kill the mob until I had killed the wraiths, there were times when I would see them appear, and then teleport, not to be seen again for about another minute: which probably means that their targeting is messed up, or they had teleported into a wall.

TL;DR: People are complaining but the collisions are fine. The wraiths are annoying above everything else, and fast zombies are really easy to handle as long as you have something with mobility on.

WHOOPS! Almost forgot. Jiyo was killed by our teamates (myself included) about 4 times. He could take friendly fire for some reason after like round 8.
Find

(11-03-2016, 09:36 PM)Nivendo Wrote:  Actually had a zombie spawn in me to kill me, that was my first and only death of an otherwise flawless survival carry; I should probably mention that my weapons glitched out and wouldn't allow me to kill it and instead was forced to repetitively choose a weapon rather than fire my gun... Anyway, zombies are actually good now on collisions. I had no issues with running past zombies with my Swift Ak47 that I rolled out of the mystery box (nice touch btw. Didn't roll any of the "unique" weapons despite rolling a tart, a megalodon, and an ascultone out of 10 or 11 rolls) but the teleportation of the wraiths is indeed annoying. As a matter of fact, when I had to finish a round by myself, I had a mob of 60 zombies to kill and only a pistol left, as I had run out of AK47 ammo. I didn't even bother killing the zombies, but instead worried about the 2 wraiths that I had seen earlier, and completely stopped myself from firing any rounds until I confirmed that I had killed them both. Additionally, during that experience I noticed that their movement patterns are very erratic - Although I was waiting to kill the mob until I had killed the wraiths, there were times when I would see them appear, and then teleport, not to be seen again for about another minute: which probably means that their targeting is messed up, or they had teleported into a wall.

TL;DR: People are complaining but the collisions are fine. The wraiths are annoying above everything else, and fast zombies are really easy to handle as long as you have something with mobility on.

WHOOPS! Almost forgot. Jiyo was killed by our teamates (myself included) about 4 times. He could take friendly fire for some reason after like round 8.

i dont get why people think the teleporting guys are a big deal, i never have issues with them and its only the fast zombies i have trouble with, the fast ones tend to gang up into a group then a stray comes in and attacks and gets you stuck then the rest come in and clean u up, the teleporter ones all you have to do is get a high fire rate gun and start spraying into their face, and if they tele away oh well, just keep shooting and strafe, that way they cant get u from behind
Find

You can trade people in the survival event. That seems like a troll.

Edit: Also, can we maybe have a "Secondaries" mystery box? That'd be nice. Primary one still available, too, of course. Sucks to have a Tartarus but the default M1911 and no other secondaries on the map.
Find

(11-03-2016, 11:18 PM)Terran Wrote:  You can trade people in the survival event. That seems like a troll.

Edit: Also, can we maybe have a "Secondaries" mystery box? That'd be nice. Primary one still available, too, of course. Sucks to have a Tartarus but the default M1911 and no other secondaries on the map.

yea what terran said. a secondaries mystery box would be nice.
Find

What are the formulas for HP and spawn scaling?
Find

(11-03-2016, 11:18 PM)Terran Wrote:  You can trade people in the survival event. That seems like a troll.

You can get secondaries from the mystery box.
Find

Yeah, but you can also get primaries. "Sucks to have a Tartarus but the default M1911 and no other secondaries on the map." Then the box keeps giving you weird stuff :/
Find