Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 11/3/2016

Survive
  • Added "Mysterious Crate". This costs 2,500 points and will give a randomized weapon(there's a shared animation everyone can see). This can be just about anything, including some special items you can only obtain from this. These are items only for USE in the event. Not items in your Inventory.
    This crate will spawn in a new location every 5 rounds after round 10, however it will always spawn in the same first initial spot. I'll leave it to you to find it.

Currently only the person who buys the crate can obtain the weapon picked from it, I may change this later to allow other players to grab it after x seconds.
  • Overhauled Zombie Aggro system. It is now more distance based than anything, and if they run into a player they will switch aggros to that player (helps them not get the players stuck).
  • Improved player vs zombie collisions (not yet for the boss though). This should result in getting stuck a lot less often, I tested this to round 14 with Grassx and we never got stuck a single time (other than getting 100% cornered). I could even jump on top of zombies and still not get stuck.
  • Zombies now 'look ahead' to see if another player is in their path, if found, it will aggro them instead (again to help prevent sticking to players).

Inventory
  • Added 'Backpack' items. These handy items allow you to store items inside them, ALL from within ONE inventory slot (current one has a max of 15 slots). The catch is you can not manually put items directly from your Inventory in there. Instead, you right click them and click "Enable". Once enabled (can be disabled at anytime), it will collect all drops/obtained loot. Once full, items will either go in the next available backpack, or your Inventory/overflow
    You can view what's in the backpack by right clicking it and selecting "Open".
    You have the option to 'Discard All' or 'Get All', you can also choose what to do per item (left/right click on item).
    These are tradeable/sellable on the market ONLY WHEN EMPTY.

I plan to eventually adapt this system to make a 'Badge Sack' to hold your badges.

You can obtain these right now only from the Survive event as drops from zombies, or post-run.

This sounds great! Thanks brass!
Find

These are lit dude
Find

Thanks daddy

Zombie Counter when?

Also the backpacks sound awesome.
Find

Sweet this sounds awesome, thanks
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Will backpacks be tradeable or bet-able with stuff in them? Have you tested putting them in banks yet?
Find

i hope theyre tiered and one of them os a fanny pack

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(11-03-2016, 06:48 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Will backpacks be tradeable or bet-able with stuff in them? Have you tested putting them in banks yet?

Quote:These are tradeable/sellable on the market ONLY WHEN EMPTY.

Only when empty can you bet/trade/sell them. Yes, they work just fine in banks.
Find

Where do you get the backpacks though. Just a curious question
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find