Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UNID'ed bodies gray area

(10-01-2016, 08:53 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(10-01-2016, 08:43 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Hearing shooting and walking in to the room where it happened and killing the person in there is KOS off of a weapon.
Hearing a galil fire and killing Jake is kos off of gun.

Combine those situations, you hear a galil shooting in a room and you walk in to see Jake reloading his galil, next to an unided body.
Some people would say it's logical to kill Jake.

It's really up to staff discretion at that point and I would consider that RDM.

You contradicted yourself in that part. Hearing shooting and walking in to the room where it happened and killing the person in there is totally fine if that room has only 1 way in/out and an unided body or freshly IDed innocent body in it.

Also it is up to staff at that point because there is no set in stone rule about it. That is the reason 3-4 threads of this exact same situation have popped up in the last few months. I believe that is what DogboyG, and the other people who made threads similiar, hope to achieve. They want a rule clarifying the situation. Not sure how you personally would consider this situation RDM: "you hear a galil shooting in a room and you walk in to see Jake reloading his galil, next to an unided body." If someone didn't start shooting me after that I would be shocked. I would know I had been caught and was fucked at that point and would start unloading on them as soon as they saw me.

I was speaking in general, not in his case. But yeah it would make sense if in a room with no exits and that happens that you would.

Typically when I walk into people and they know they've been caught I just wait for them to start shooting me first. 3 Wrongs don't make a right or so it goes, so I wouldn't justify it under logic.
Find