Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ascultone buff!

(09-10-2016, 04:37 PM)Bradley Wrote:  
(09-10-2016, 04:05 PM)BossMang. Wrote:  
(09-10-2016, 09:42 AM)Bradley Wrote:  Removing the proc delay would be way too good of a buff, the beam does about 40 damage, and some of them have pretty low chances to proc, my one being one in 11 something, so it can easily proc 10 times in the first 100 bullets, if it procs twice in a row without a delay it's almost always going to be a guaranteed kill, the only reason people complain about the proc delay is because they're trying to snipe with it, when instead you should only be using it in close quarters, where it will land somewhere fast enough so you can keep shooting.
The proc delay actually gets me killed a lot. Thats why I want it fixed. And btw the broc does not do 40, more like 30 and thats when u legit nail them with the proc.

I've been using it constantly, and I'm certain it does 40 damage on a direct hit, the proc delay has never gotten me killed, in a situation whilst I die with the proc causing delay, I almost certainly would have died anyway, and you say fixed as if it's broken, pretty sure it's intended, the only change I'd consent to is having the proc do only half damage to the user.
If the delay was fixed I would be ok with that being fixed with the damage reduce to the user (I kill myself more than I kill other). I think there should be a speed increase in it too though, it travels way to slow. Also, when I tested the proc on someone, I did 38 with a blaze crystal on with a direct hit.
Sample Text.
Find

You guys have to keep in mind that its nearly impossible to nail someone with the beam unless they stand still
Find

Find

(09-10-2016, 08:06 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  Image
When a dragon round begins.

(09-10-2016, 04:57 PM)Butters Wrote:  You guys have to keep in mind that its nearly impossible to nail someone with the beam unless they stand still

so dont snipe with it?

it's meant for close range combat anyway, it's a HUGE.

(09-10-2016, 04:57 PM)Butters Wrote:  You guys have to keep in mind that its nearly impossible to nail someone with the beam unless they stand still

Naa fam you are just bad i can get 360 no scopes with the beam
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(09-10-2016, 08:47 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

so dont snipe with it?

it's meant for close range combat anyway, it's a HUGE.

This, if I'm actually trying, I can get like 7 kills with it in one round, on the wintermansion map I killed 5 people in the same room by just spraying at heads and/or the wall to hit them with the AoE.

And don't forget when I killed 4 innocents when I was trying to kill the traitor because of the proc.
Find

(09-10-2016, 08:47 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  it's a HUGE.

TRIGGERED
Find

(09-10-2016, 08:54 PM)Vhoxel Wrote:  
(09-10-2016, 08:47 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  it's a HUGE.

TRIGGERED

You forgot to make it red and you forgot to make it bold too
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

why is this thread still going...
Find