Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ascultone buff!

So, I've had the Ascultone for a while now, and I feel that it really needs a buff. It only does 7 damage to the body and it has insane recoil. There should definitely be a damage buff, it is hard enough controlling the recoil. It is a godlike after all, but I feel it does not live up to the title. (Anyone who says it 2 shot headshot, please try hitting a hs with the recoil Big Grin)

-BossMang.
Sample Text.

no its already shoots souper op balls of death

(09-08-2016, 09:29 PM)Excel Wrote:  no its already shoots souper op balls of death
They are actually not op at all.

Honestly the beam could use a buff too, its really bad also.
Sample Text.

46 headshot damage on an LMG is pretty shit...
Find

(09-08-2016, 09:59 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  46 headshot damage on an LMG is pretty shit...

nice meme.
Find

Try hitting a hs with it. No one understands how bad it is until you use it.
Sample Text.
Find

the arm/leg is 7
body is 14
head is 44

shoots blasts.
also the recoil really isnt that bad.

(09-08-2016, 10:05 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  the arm/leg is 7
body is 14
head is 44

shoots blasts.
it doesn't do 14 to the body lol... the recoil is horrible and the blast are also horrible. Please don't post things you ant sure of.
Sample Text.
Find

(09-08-2016, 10:07 PM)BossMang. Wrote:  
(09-08-2016, 10:05 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  the arm/leg is 7
body is 14
head is 44

shoots blasts.
it doesn't do 14 to the body lol... the recoil is horrible and the blast are also horrible. Please don't post things you ant sure of.
i am sure of it
i just tested it twice.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=760296407
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=760296377
Find

So, I'm going to start by saying that the Ascultone has the potential to be a lethal weapon, but certain facts make it seem underwhelming to have the godlike status. First fact is that its damage is the same as any other huge when shooting either the body or headshot, so when shooting the body it does 14 sometimes and then 5 other times, I don't know why that is. Second fact is the dragon's breath, it doesn't act like the tartarus's laser which can prove to be a bad time for the user. When the laser hits however, it does substantial damage, usually killing those with 45 health or less, yet I believe it moves to slow. Then there is the recoil, I was told that the recoil can be overwhelming when going rapid fire. Personally, I don't see this as a problem, if you treat the weapon as the huge that it is, then thats it. So in the end, I believe the Ascultone is a good huge, I think making the breath a little faster, maybe making the break inbetween procs non-existant, and making the chance of the dragon's breath less often, it should be balanced and fair enough to use as a godlike huge. That's my personal experience with the weapon and that's about it, thank you for reading!
Find