Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ascultone buff!

(09-09-2016, 07:35 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  I have owned an ascultone 2 in 2 different instances and i know for a fact that it is an extremely powerful weapon. The recoil is no where NEAR as bad as you say and it is actually REALLY easy to manage. It does an extreme amount of damage for a gun with 100 bullets in the clip and has boom booms that shake people's screens, how slow it is doesn't really matter because you're gonna fight close quarters with it because it is NOT a sniper rifle.

This, I use the ascultone frequently and don't struggle with managing it's recoil, it can kill people insanely fast, the gun is, overall, in a good spot as is right now and doesn't really need any changing.

I've owned one for a good bit now and used it alot, I personally have no trouble with the recoil cause im used to guns with crazy recoil. However I feel the Ascultone is a bit bad especially considering that it's a Godlike. The people with little to no experience just consider its high Headshot damage and think its OP. People think that since the headshot damage is so high they just have to spray neck level. The problem is even at close ranges most of the bullets would miss since its bad accuracy thats just the accuracy you also deal with factors such as slow firerate, jam after proc,  and dmging yourself with the proc.

Now lets focus on mainly the proc (my main concern with this gun). I've tried testing the proc but its very inconsistant usually 30-35 dmg. Now you are probally thinking that its pretty op, but the thing is the beam shoots extremely slow, low splash damage (when comparing the tartarus), dealing with annoying jams, and also having the entire server seeing exactly where you are.

Overall I think some tweaks and reworking can go along way with this gun.

P.S This is just cons of close-range gunfights dont even get me started on mid-range lol
PP.S Sorry about the textwall
Find

I think this is what should be done:

-Proc stall fix (should 100% be done)

-Proc speed

-Less recoil

-More accuracy

-Slightly increase damage

THE GUN IS NOT A HUGE GUYS, IT IS A RPK! It shoots slower and has more recoil.
Sample Text.

(09-10-2016, 01:19 AM)BossMang. Wrote:  I think this is what should be done:

-Proc stall fix (should 100% be done)

-Proc speed

-Less recoil

-More accuracy

-Slightly increase damage

THE GUN IS NOT A HUGE GUYS, IT IS A RPK! It shoots slower and has more recoil.

ya good idea. instead of just a tiny buff or better yet not doing anything at all, lets improve EVERYTHING AT ALL ABOUT THE GUN. JUST MAKE IT BETTER AT EVERYTHING.

Maybe we don't need to buff the ascultone, just nerf everything else?

30% overall stat dampener when?

Removing the proc delay would be way too good of a buff, the beam does about 40 damage, and some of them have pretty low chances to proc, my one being one in 11 something, so it can easily proc 10 times in the first 100 bullets, if it procs twice in a row without a delay it's almost always going to be a guaranteed kill, the only reason people complain about the proc delay is because they're trying to snipe with it, when instead you should only be using it in close quarters, where it will land somewhere fast enough so you can keep shooting.

My only suggestion is to have a self damage reduction with the proc, because when you're fighting in really close quarters, the beam is gonna blow it's load right in your face, dealing like 1/3 your health. Other than that, nothing else is exactly NEEDED.
Umpty Dumpty

(09-10-2016, 09:42 AM)Bradley Wrote:  Removing the proc delay would be way too good of a buff, the beam does about 40 damage, and some of them have pretty low chances to proc, my one being one in 11 something, so it can easily proc 10 times in the first 100 bullets, if it procs twice in a row without a delay it's almost always going to be a guaranteed kill, the only reason people complain about the proc delay is because they're trying to snipe with it, when instead you should only be using it in close quarters, where it will land somewhere fast enough so you can keep shooting.
The proc delay actually gets me killed a lot. Thats why I want it fixed. And btw the broc does not do 40, more like 30 and thats when u legit nail them with the proc.
Sample Text.
Find

(09-10-2016, 04:05 PM)BossMang. Wrote:  
(09-10-2016, 09:42 AM)Bradley Wrote:  Removing the proc delay would be way too good of a buff, the beam does about 40 damage, and some of them have pretty low chances to proc, my one being one in 11 something, so it can easily proc 10 times in the first 100 bullets, if it procs twice in a row without a delay it's almost always going to be a guaranteed kill, the only reason people complain about the proc delay is because they're trying to snipe with it, when instead you should only be using it in close quarters, where it will land somewhere fast enough so you can keep shooting.
The proc delay actually gets me killed a lot. Thats why I want it fixed. And btw the broc does not do 40, more like 30 and thats when u legit nail them with the proc.

I've been using it constantly, and I'm certain it does 40 damage on a direct hit, the proc delay has never gotten me killed, in a situation whilst I die with the proc causing delay, I almost certainly would have died anyway, and you say fixed as if it's broken, pretty sure it's intended, the only change I'd consent to is having the proc do only half damage to the user.
Find