Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A "Smart" Karma System

Seriously though, Karma means basically nothing to most people. I'd rather prefer this or just some revision of the Karma system, and while we're at it please add this with Good Samaritan since that's impossible to due with T-Baiters like heisen.
Find

How do you ever actually get below 800 karma without actively killing innocents over small shit. You can kill an innocent every third round and still be sitting at around neutral karma. Also the good samaritan is incredibly easy if you just only kill people as traitor or when you are 100% someones a traitor.
Find

(09-03-2016, 03:31 AM)Mr.Tarrasque Wrote:  How do you ever actually get below 800 karma without actively killing innocents over small shit. You can kill an innocent every third round and still be sitting at around neutral karma. Also the good samaritan is incredibly easy if you just only kill people as traitor or when you are 100% someones a traitor.

Everyone actively kills innocents over small shit
Find

(09-03-2016, 03:42 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(09-03-2016, 03:31 AM)Mr.Tarrasque Wrote:  How do you ever actually get below 800 karma without actively killing innocents over small shit. You can kill an innocent every third round and still be sitting at around neutral karma. Also the good samaritan is incredibly easy if you just only kill people as traitor or when you are 100% someones a traitor.

Everyone actively kills innocents over small shit

Because everyone looks for any reason to kill anyone. People are trigger-happy idiots and giving them more reason to kill others over small shit shouldn't happen.
Find

Also, don't forget, guns in FRG/any inventory system are waaaay more powerful than vanilla TTT. I accidentally tap my Mac10 and someone takes 150 damage and is suffixed. RDM happens easier here.
Find

(09-03-2016, 03:51 AM)Terran Wrote:  Also, don't forget, guns in FRG/any inventory system are waaaay more powerful than vanilla TTT. I accidentally tap my Mac10 and someone takes 150 damage and is suffixed. RDM happens easier here.

TERRAN ADMITTING HE HAS OP WEAPONS. NERF NOW
Find

bump.
Find

bump again
Find

bump.
Find

oh baby a triple
:^^^)

because I should probably be on topic: I don't think this is really necessary
its pretty hard to lose a large amount of karma without killing people over small things
you regain karma quick too, especially when killing traitors
Find