Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Seeing event cooldowns on forums

(08-27-2016, 11:55 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(08-27-2016, 08:47 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  Would be nice to see what my cooldowns are without having to join the lobby, I'm sure it's not that hard to code in seeing how you already have it able to see equipped items and coins on profiles :v

Where would I display this info at though? On your profile?

and it should be able to be seen on TTT

(08-27-2016, 05:07 PM)Abuuu Wrote:  
(08-27-2016, 08:47 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  Would be nice to see what my cooldowns are without having to join the lobby, I'm sure it's not that hard to code in seeing how you already have it able to see equipped items and coins on profiles :v

Please learn to read past the second reply:

(08-27-2016, 01:42 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I'd rather not add any unneeded mysql queries to TTT, it lags enough during initial loading. That's why you can only view it on the Lobby. I only add more stuff that uses mysql queries if it's absolutely needed for the functionality.

However, adding it to the forums would be fine as it's on the same machine as the database.

I could even work on an "Achievement" section to go with this stuff, where it shows all of your achievements and their progress.
Find

(08-27-2016, 05:12 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

(08-27-2016, 01:42 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I'd rather not add any unneeded mysql queries to TTT, it lags enough during initial loading. That's why you can only view it on the Lobby. I only add more stuff that uses mysql queries if it's absolutely needed for the functionality.

However, adding it to the forums would be fine as it's on the same machine as the database.

I could even work on an "Achievement" section to go with this stuff, where it shows all of your achievements and their progress.

Please learn to not start drama, if i made the mistake of not reading something dont worry about it its not ur concern

(08-28-2016, 12:46 AM)Abuuu Wrote:  
(08-27-2016, 05:12 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

Please learn to not start drama, if i made the mistake of not reading something dont worry about it its not ur concern
I thought you said you were leaving, why are you still posting?
Find

Profile>Inventory. Under loadout you can see cooldowns there now for everyone. I'm going to rename the "Inventory' tab sometime soon though to something more fitting. Like 'Game info' or something like that.
Find

(08-28-2016, 12:05 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Profile>Inventory. Under loadout you can see cooldowns there now for everyone. I'm going to rename the "Inventory' tab sometime soon though to something more fitting. Like 'Game info' or something like that.

It would appear mine is completely blank, http://prntscr.com/cbbud1, although I can see others just fine, and my account is 100% linked.
Find

That's pretty odd. Shows up just fine for me (as well as my own).
Find

this happens when you do view my profile from the selection on our name in the top right of the forums. If you click your name in the who's online section on the main page you'll be able to see it fine bradley
Find

(08-28-2016, 12:47 PM)nield Wrote:  this happens when you do view my profile from the selection on our name in the top right of the forums. If you click your name in the who's online section on the main page you'll be able to see it fine bradley
Ah, works now, thanks!
Find

Never knew that. Just fixed it though!
Find