Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Seeing event cooldowns on forums

Would be nice to see what my cooldowns are without having to join the lobby, I'm sure it's not that hard to code in seeing how you already have it able to see equipped items and coins on profiles :v
Find

(08-27-2016, 08:47 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  Would be nice to see what my cooldowns are without having to join the lobby, I'm sure it's not that hard to code in seeing how you already have it able to see equipped items and coins on profiles :v

Where would I display this info at though? On your profile?
Find

again. make event badge show your cool down along with how many times you've cleared the event c:
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

(08-27-2016, 01:26 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  again. make event badge show your cool down along with how many times you've cleared the event c:

Or just add the cooldown command into the TTT server, either or.
Find

I'd rather not add any unneeded mysql queries to TTT, it lags enough during initial loading. That's why you can only view it on the Lobby. I only add more stuff that uses mysql queries if it's absolutely needed for the functionality.

However, adding it to the forums would be fine as it's on the same machine as the database.

I could even work on an "Achievement" section to go with this stuff, where it shows all of your achievements and their progress.

well do it nerd

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I think you can spare a few minutes just going to the lobby for a second, unless you have a crappy computer and even then, lobby doesn't take that much time to load. I think it'd be pretty useless to code something and bring more trouble to Brassx JUST so you can save a little bit of time.
Find

(08-27-2016, 02:02 PM)Kcat Wrote:  I think you can spare a few minutes just going to the lobby for a second, unless you have a crappy computer and even then, lobby doesn't take that much time to load. I think it'd be pretty useless to code something and bring more trouble to Brassx JUST so you can save a little bit of time.
Kcat have you forgotten how long it takes niceshot to load in tho it takes him 12 years
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

(08-27-2016, 11:55 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(08-27-2016, 08:47 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  Would be nice to see what my cooldowns are without having to join the lobby, I'm sure it's not that hard to code in seeing how you already have it able to see equipped items and coins on profiles :v

Where would I display this info at though? On your profile?

I was thinking maybe around there, right below on inventory would be a good place to put it, and just change inventory to a database statistic (still have everything there, just a different name?)
Find

Is there anyway you could have it go through the forums? That way you don't have to add anything new to TTT.
Find