2 8.33%
No
91.67%
22 91.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should I leave?

I think the better question would be, what do I do wrong and how should I fix it. Not hey tell me you love me so I don't leave. Also, I don't have a problem with you so leaving wouldn't do much

He's just mad cause his dick is to big for his pants so he has to get them custom made.
-1 made me buy a truck to compensate.
Find

(08-20-2016, 11:23 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  I think the better question would be, what do I do wrong and how should I fix it. Not hey tell me you love me so I don't leave. Also, I don't have a problem with you so leaving wouldn't do much

As well if you like to add more in the replies telling me what you think of me or something I do to you personally or as a whole that I could work on or change if you'd like me to stay.

Did you miss this or were you just not reading at all.

(08-20-2016, 11:12 PM)Terran Wrote:  No offense but I have to say this sounds pretty attention-whorey. Like that time I made a rage-quit away/offline because I got buttblasted about the Deathbringer.

I was honestly waiting for someone to say something along the lines of this and that's one of the reasons it took so long to post this.
Find

Whale is a savage... Anyways don't leave we wuv u
Find

If you have to think about this as an option, then you do need to re-think this completely.

Why are you at FRG? Are you here for yourself to have fun? Are you here to please others? If you are here to please others, then you aren't here for the right reason.

You need to figure out why you had to make this thread, you are here to enjoy yourself and have fun your way, not someone else's.

If someone has issues with me, I would either talk to them about it and try to work accordingly to the issues, or just not let them get to me if it's something super stupid.
Find

Since threads like these are becoming a meme I'm going to ask for it to be closed if you have any more to say on the matter you can pm me here on the forums or steam message me I have quite a few of you added.
Find

You could just delete it...
Find