2 8.33%
No
91.67%
22 91.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should I leave?

Should I leave the server, it seems there are many people that have issues with me personally no one will be named but I have felt this before now it is just becoming more and more apparent. As well I have been reported for multiple things true of false more then ever before. I think it might be time for me to take my leave I don't know for how long or maybe just forever. I don't want to leave per say but if it will help the server not having me there then I guess its for the best. I do love this server and everyone on it and it hurts thinking that some would be fine not seeing me around anymore. I know im not the most friendly person at times but I don't think of myself as a bad person either. Also I know I've done some stupid things with the powers I have limited as they may be. I just want everyone's honest opinion feel free to ignore this, im not even sure if its in the right thread. As well if you like to add more in the replies telling me what you think of me or something I do to you personally or as a whole that I could work on or change if you'd like me to stay. This is all I have to say now if I think of anything else ill be sure to add it. Thanks to everyone who stops by to take some time to even read this.
Find

What problems? I had no problems and i never heard anything about you being a problem.
Find

no niceshot youre one of my favorite people and i forbid you to leave
anyone whos mean to him will be personally beaten up by me

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I enjoy having you on the servers. You are quite fun to play with!
Find

Niceshot, im most certain this has at least part to do with me, and i still have a lot of fun when you play on the server. You just kos'd me off weapon 4 times within 2-3 hours, which got tiring, so i had you slain for them. Besides that, you're still a whole lot of fun, and i love to have you around. You bring a lot of fun to the server, especially when you get those 10fps headshots xP

anyways, -1.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(08-20-2016, 10:37 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  Niceshot, im most certain this has at least part to do with me, and i still have a lot of fun when you play on the server. You just kos'd me off weapon 4 times within 2-3 hours, which got tiring, so i had you slain for them. Besides that, you're still a whole lot of fun, and i love to have you around. You bring a lot of fun to the server, especially when you get those 10fps headshots xP

anyways, -1.

I've been thinking about this ever since the first time I was reported on the forums well not exactly first but a close second. Also I know we have our fun fancy and thank you for the kind words.
Find

If you're feeling this way, take a break from the server for a week or talk to the people who you feel have an issue with you. NEWSFLASH: PEOPLE HOLD GRUDGES! That's the only bad part, but good luck!
Find

NO. your one of the few people that i actually like on the server, i would hate to see you go. but maby a week or two break seems to be a good thing.
Find

No offense but I have to say this sounds pretty attention-whorey. Like that time I made a rage-quit away/offline because I got buttblasted about the Deathbringer.

No opinion otherwise, just gotta say it.

Edit: I mean you seem nice enough and we've had plenty chats, please don't get offended by this but it feels like a better "closed-doors" situation.

you aren't complete trash.

dont leave <3
Find