Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kuro - Kill Denying by Retrying

(08-19-2016, 09:34 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(08-19-2016, 09:31 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Leaving because you're frozen from a ccd is even more bullshitty, I'd suppot that being punishable in th future. Quit being crybabies and accept it's part of the game.

>quit being crybabies
>crying about using 5 exp.

js fam. if you call us crybabies you cant say that you guys arent. mark me toxic go ahead but its true.
You don't like the way a gun works in the game so you pretty much just cheat the system so you can have your way? Yeah, totally comparable to simply playing the game correctly.

(08-19-2016, 09:31 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Leaving because you're frozen from a ccd is even more bullshitty, I'd suppot that being punishable in th future. Quit being crybabies and accept it's part of the game.

>quit being crybabies

js fam. if you call us crybabies you cant say that you guys arent. mark me toxic go ahead but its true.

It's not just about EXP, it's also about quest progress.

If everytime you started shooting at someone, and they instantly hit their retry bind, how would ANY quests get done?

There are some quests that are hard enough as-is, and when people are retrying the second they take damage, it makes them 10x harder.
Find

(08-19-2016, 09:36 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  

>quit being crybabies

You don't like the way a gun works in the game so you pretty much just cheat the system so you can have your way? Yeah, totally comparable to simply playing the game correctly.

It's Garry's Mod TTT. How can anyone take it so serious. Who really cares. Yeah it's scummy and people should stop doing it, including me, but really, does it matter as much as everyone's making it out to be?
thats my last post on here though because this topic is stupid.

(08-19-2016, 09:24 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  I feel like that should be added to the rules, why else would the removal of suicide binds during firefights be a thing?

Or maybe brass can change it that if you suicide or leave after taking a certain amount of damage it'll still count as your kill for exp/karma/quests?

Also, anxiety isn't even a half way decent excuse, you're just being a scumbag and trying to use a real illness to justify you being a POS.

I'm not justifying using the bind or using my anxiety as an excuse, it's simply the reason I did it.

I agree it wasn't a good one, but that's no reason to attack somebody.

(08-19-2016, 09:37 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  It's not just about EXP, it's also about quest progress.

If everytime you started shooting at someone, and they instantly hit their retry bind, how would ANY quests get done?

More of a reason to actually clarify this as a rule.
Find

You'll have to demote/ban me to stop me from leaving when frozen, but that's the only time I ever do it.
Find

I feel like this is being taken far out of context, yes this is a dumb thing to do and it has made me upset in the past seeing how Kuro would always leave before dying, if you have to use this "retry" to reset yourself, you aren't doing this correctly at all. If this is how you act with your anxiety attacks, just get off and wait until it gets better.

@Terran: if you think that you are 100% fucked when frozen, you are completely wrong and if that is also a reason to rejoin and bitch about how the weapon is used, then stop playing, simple as that.
Find

Also, note that if you rejoin mid-match you:

1) Forfeit end-round drops
2) Forfeit end-round giveaways
3) Forfeit your XP drop.

I remember a time I shot Excel, and he turned around, shot the CCD at me, missed and I froze in the water. I drowned to death before I could unfreeze.

Yeah that was bullshit. Nothing I could do.
Find

Is this the candy cane deagle nerf suggestion thread? +1
Find

(08-19-2016, 10:05 PM)Pepper Wrote:  Is this the candy cane deagle nerf suggestion thread? +1

When you are in a frozen state FRG should seize control of your computer until you are unfrozen.
Effectively "freezing" your computer making sure you can not use your mouse/keyboard to leave

Just kidding, Please don't.
Find

(08-19-2016, 10:08 PM)Kuro Wrote:  
(08-19-2016, 10:05 PM)Pepper Wrote:  Is this the candy cane deagle nerf suggestion thread? +1

When you are in a frozen state FRG should seize control of your computer until you are unfrozen.
Effectively "freezing" your computer making sure you can not use your mouse/keyboard to leave

Just kidding, Please don't.

what it SHOULD do is actually show the timer for unfreezing to the person frozen letting them know exactly when to do it.
Find