Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mind Numbingly Hard Quests for Guarenteed Godlikes

(08-18-2016, 08:39 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 04:51 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 04:42 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 02:33 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 02:20 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  im pretty sure theres a lot of other ppl who havent dropped a godlike that are active

There's like 1 or 2, out of the plenty of godlike owners, and also, I'd like to remind you, there a plenty of ways to influence your drops already, the event and the worm queen already injecting lots of coins and items into the market, if you really want a way to get a godlike, be smart with that money and save for a godlike of your choice. Removing the RNG of getting godlikes will ruin their excitement of attaining one alongside crashing their prices.

how the hell am i supposed to do the worm queen? im not lvl 25, the event all i get from chests is 30 coins, and id still be pretty damn excited if i were to get a godlike, imagine u were playing paintball and got a gun that shot 50 balls a second and had the accuracy of the finnish sniper "The White Death" who has the highest confirmed kills ever, and imagine if that gun had a magazine of 600 balls and wieghed about 5 pounds, would u be excited if u were able to achieve a gun like that? that would basicly be a godlike gun in irl and every paintball player would probably love to get a gun like that
I hate to inform you, but the point of a godlike is that they're rare so not every single person has one.

It's random and that's how its supposed to be, so either suck it up and save up for one, or just leave, because you should be here to enjoy playing, not just so you can get the best gun, keep playing the game and maybe you'll get one, raging on the forums about it wont help none.

if its random then how come the same ppl are getting the godlikes over and over? is it random only for those ppl? or is it random on who rng likes the most?

W-Wha...What? I just...I don't even...
Find

I've completed the good samaritan quest like a half dozen times without even remembering I had it. Just don't be a trigger happy person who really likes to borderline rdm and it's the easiest quest.

so after calming the fuck down since i was so salty before i re read this and i think it should still be implemented, but not a guranteed godlike. Maybe like a high chance for a godlike and if a normal godlike drop chance is like 3% maybe bump it up to 25% chance to drop, and maybe for the rest of the things that can be dropped make them primordials or legendarys, and maybe add in like a 10% chance for a bow drop? i dont really know much about rng or how it really works but like maybe just a higher chance to drop a godlike and/or a bow, that way theres still a chance to get something badish but u still get a reward for like for doing like a godlike hard quest
Find

(08-19-2016, 01:17 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  so after calming the fuck down since i was so salty before i re read this and i think it should still be implemented, but not a guranteed godlike. Maybe like a high chance for a godlike and if a normal godlike drop chance is like 3% maybe bump it up to 25% chance to drop, and maybe for the rest of the things that can be dropped make them primordials or legendarys, and maybe add in like a 10% chance for a bow drop? i dont really know much about rng or how it really works but like maybe just a higher chance to drop a godlike and/or a bow, that way theres still a chance to get something badish but u still get a reward for like for doing like a godlike hard quest

RNG gives everyone an equal chance to get the same drops, RNG doesn't care who is who, or who is skilled. That comes from players attaching their said beliefs to a completely random and unbiased system. Some people just have more chances at obtaining items than others, whether it be from farming bosses/minigames, insane playtimes/coin amounts, or donating/taking advantage of the VIP deals. RNG works in strange ways, and one person may end up getting multiple before someone else gets one. That's just how Random Number Generators work. It's as unbiased as it can be without me adding unfair limitations to a users drops.

You have to realize, any kind of guaranteed way to get a guaranteed good drop will be exploited by any means players will find. Players are greedy, and giving a platform for boosting, or anything like that would be more harmful to the server than anything.

So any quest to get any kind of good loot from simply completing it WILL be farmed/boosted. Staff can not be on 24/7 to monitor to make sure people aren't farming. They have lives too.

The only thing I would possibly do something like that for would be some kind of untradeable Accessory. Or something like a fairly rare quest(or quest chain) that you can find that's pretty difficult that gives some kind of unique untradeable weapon only obtainable from it. Making it untradeable is a good way to help minimize problems surrounding it. But it still creates some.

Keep in mind, Godlikes aren't the only good weapons in the game(they just have more unique playstyles for the most part). Look at something like Bellums. Pretty good weapon, cheap, but not very sought after.. Why? Because everyone has one, or at least A LOT of people. This exact thing would happen to Godlikes if you were able to obtain them as easily as you want them to be. They would lose that special factor that makes them sought after so much.

(08-19-2016, 02:44 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(08-19-2016, 01:17 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  so after calming the fuck down since i was so salty before i re read this and i think it should still be implemented, but not a guranteed godlike. Maybe like a high chance for a godlike and if a normal godlike drop chance is like 3% maybe bump it up to 25% chance to drop, and maybe for the rest of the things that can be dropped make them primordials or legendarys, and maybe add in like a 10% chance for a bow drop? i dont really know much about rng or how it really works but like maybe just a higher chance to drop a godlike and/or a bow, that way theres still a chance to get something badish but u still get a reward for like for doing like a godlike hard quest

RNG gives everyone an equal chance to get the same drops, RNG doesn't care who is who, or who is skilled. That comes from players attaching their said beliefs to a completely random and unbiased system. Some people just have more chances at obtaining items than others, whether it be from farming bosses/minigames, insane playtimes/coin amounts, or donating/taking advantage of the VIP deals. RNG works in strange ways, and one person may end up getting multiple before someone else gets one. That's just how Random Number Generators work. It's as unbiased as it can be without me adding unfair limitations to a users drops.

You have to realize, any kind of guaranteed way to get a guaranteed good drop will be exploited by any means players will find. Players are greedy, and giving a platform for boosting, or anything like that would be more harmful to the server than anything.

So any quest to get any kind of good loot from simply completing it WILL be farmed/boosted. Staff can not be on 24/7 to monitor to make sure people aren't farming. They have lives too.

The only thing I would possibly do something like that for would be some kind of untradeable Accessory. Or something like a fairly rare quest(or quest chain) that you can find that's pretty difficult that gives some kind of unique untradeable weapon only obtainable from it. Making it untradeable is a good way to help minimize problems surrounding it. But it still creates some.

Keep in mind, Godlikes aren't the only good weapons in the game(they just have more unique playstyles for the most part). Look at something like  Bellums. Pretty good weapon, cheap, but not very sought after.. Why? Because everyone has one, or at least A LOT of people. This exact thing would happen to Godlikes if you were able to obtain them as easily as you want them to be. They would lose that special factor that makes them sought after so much.

but if we use heisen's idea of an insanely hard quest, but just give godlikes or bows or weapons with really good suffixes a slightly higher chance of dropping, this way theres still a good chance you wont get something good, but you still have a chance at it, and i agree with the untradeable part but maybe make the quest show up with xerxes rarely? like godlike rare? and once you complete it once you can never do that quest again? that way it might lower the amount of ppl that might meta game so someone can complete the quest and also make it so one person can just keep on trying over and over to get a godlike, i understand not wanting godlikes to be the new bellum but i just think its a unique(unless ntg or wogs has it) way to have a chance at a godlike instead of opening a crate and hoping that it lands on the godlike, idk how most of this stuff works or if its even possible but i still think this was a semi good idea
Find

(08-19-2016, 02:44 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

Keep in mind, Godlikes aren't the only good weapons in the game(they just have more unique playstyles for the most part). Look at something like  Bellums. Pretty good weapon, cheap, but not very sought after.. Why? Because everyone has one, or at least A LOT of people. This exact thing would happen to Godlikes if you were able to obtain them as easily as you want them to be. They would lose that special factor that makes them sought after so much.

Well it could give a special accessory/title to people who accomplish hard feats not just a certain amount of kills would also be really cool like a halo for completing The Best Samaritan.
Find