Mind Numbingly Hard Quests for Guarenteed Godlikes

(08-18-2016, 02:39 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(08-17-2016, 02:57 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  please stop making threads

I won't stop shitposting you shitter
Find

lol

no
Find

It's funny when you guys make these posts on ways to get better drops for yourselves cause RNG didn't work in your favor when you wanted it to
Find

(08-18-2016, 03:38 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  It's funny when you guys make these posts on ways to get better drops for yourselves cause RNG didn't work in your favor when you wanted it to

What's the point of posting if all you're going to do is cause flame?
Find

(08-18-2016, 04:26 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 03:38 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  It's funny when you guys make these posts on ways to get better drops for yourselves cause RNG didn't work in your favor when you wanted it to

What's the point of posting if all you're going to do is cause flame?

just make models, dont have to worry about rng again
Find

(08-18-2016, 02:33 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 02:20 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 02:01 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 01:33 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 07:22 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  Yea im pretty sleepy but what i actually wanted is a way to get good loot without having to rely on RNG and luck but by being good aswell.

this is exactly what the server needs, something besides rng that can give loot since according to brassx rng hates a lot of ppl, so how are we gonna get anything fun if its always the same ppl over and over dropping the godlikes, we need different ways to get loot, and as for meta gaming, isnt that what we have admins for? to enforce server rules? whats the point of having an admin if they arent supposed to enforce server rules?

I mean it's the same people dropping them because they're the most active, therefore have more chances for drops.

im pretty sure theres a lot of other ppl who havent dropped a godlike that are active

There's like 1 or 2, out of the plenty of godlike owners, and also, I'd like to remind you, there a plenty of ways to influence your drops already, the event and the worm queen already injecting lots of coins and items into the market, if you really want a way to get a godlike, be smart with that money and save for a godlike of your choice. Removing the RNG of getting godlikes will ruin their excitement of attaining one alongside crashing their prices.

how the hell am i supposed to do the worm queen? im not lvl 25, the event all i get from chests is 30 coins, and id still be pretty damn excited if i were to get a godlike, imagine u were playing paintball and got a gun that shot 50 balls a second and had the accuracy of the finnish sniper "The White Death" who has the highest confirmed kills ever, and imagine if that gun had a magazine of 600 balls and wieghed about 5 pounds, would u be excited if u were able to achieve a gun like that? that would basicly be a godlike gun in irl and every paintball player would probably love to get a gun like that
Find

(08-18-2016, 04:42 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 02:01 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 01:33 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  this is exactly what the server needs, something besides rng that can give loot since according to brassx rng hates a lot of ppl, so how are we gonna get anything fun if its always the same ppl over and over dropping the godlikes, we need different ways to get loot, and as for meta gaming, isnt that what we have admins for? to enforce server rules? whats the point of having an admin if they arent supposed to enforce server rules?

I mean it's the same people dropping them because they're the most active, therefore have more chances for drops.

im pretty sure theres a lot of other ppl who havent dropped a godlike that are active

There's like 1 or 2, out of the plenty of godlike owners, and also, I'd like to remind you, there a plenty of ways to influence your drops already, the event and the worm queen already injecting lots of coins and items into the market, if you really want a way to get a godlike, be smart with that money and save for a godlike of your choice. Removing the RNG of getting godlikes will ruin their excitement of attaining one alongside crashing their prices.

how the hell am i supposed to do the worm queen? im not lvl 25, the event all i get from chests is 30 coins, and id still be pretty damn excited if i were to get a godlike, imagine u were playing paintball and got a gun that shot 50 balls a second and had the accuracy of the finnish sniper "The White Death" who has the highest confirmed kills ever, and imagine if that gun had a magazine of 600 balls and wieghed about 5 pounds, would u be excited if u were able to achieve a gun like that? that would basicly be a godlike gun in irl and every paintball player would probably love to get a gun like that
I hate to inform you, but the point of a godlike is that they're rare so not every single person has one.

It's random and that's how its supposed to be, so either suck it up and save up for one, or just leave, because you should be here to enjoy playing, not just so you can get the best gun, keep playing the game and maybe you'll get one, raging on the forums about it wont help none.
Find

My mind is numb thinking about how you thought these ideas were good.
Find

(08-18-2016, 04:51 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 04:42 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 02:01 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  I mean it's the same people dropping them because they're the most active, therefore have more chances for drops.

I hate to inform you, but the point of a godlike is that they're rare so not every single person has one.

It's random and that's how its supposed to be, so either suck it up and save up for one, or just leave, because you should be here to enjoy playing, not just so you can get the best gun, keep playing the game and maybe you'll get one, raging on the forums about it wont help none.

if its random then how come the same ppl are getting the godlikes over and over? is it random only for those ppl? or is it random on who rng likes the most?

THE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT BOYS. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. DOWN WITH BRASS
Find