Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EL Chicken Soup's ban appeal

Just a plain troll -1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Even though I've never played with you here at FRG, at NTG, you ruined my experience completely with your attitude and how you just fucked around all day, I don't want someone like you on our server.

You had been banned on here permanently twice, why should we give you another chance when others who get permanently banned once have pretty much no chance at getting another chance?

(08-16-2016, 02:17 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  Even though I've never played with you here at FRG, at NTG, you ruined my experience completely with your attitude and how you just fucked around all day, I don't want someone like you on our server.

You had been banned on here permanently twice, why should we give you another chance when others who get permanently banned once have pretty much no chance at getting another chance?

This. Second chances are alright, but perma'd twice? That sounds like trouble.
Find

5:34 PM - Grassx: Chickens are pretty dumb

- That Thrakos Noob

Well chicken, while I have no issues with you and I quite enjoy playing TTT with you(I still have my bind). It doesn't really seem like a lot of people want to take the risk of having to deal with your shenanigans.

For those reasons, this ban is upheld. R.I.P Chicken.. at least your chicken soup hat is still here though.