Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iderrordetected/

Name of staff you were banned by: No clue

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Racial Slurs

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: Called terran the n word

Additional details: Just want to get back see what changed and see old friends

I'll put the same amount of work into my response as your app. -1.

I honestly really miss chicken soup, I haven't played with him in a long time. He honestly did cause problems but nothing we can't manage.

I don't know about how long he's been banned for, but he'd obviously be on a watch list if he's unbanned.

A biased +1 from me
Find

I don't think you'd be un-ban, Soup. I mean, I have no problems with you, but you're in the same rung as Dno and all the other crazy bastards, a la TTT is not the place for you. I'll always love you though, you ugly sunuvabitch. But I did tell you saying that stuff on the server ain't a good idea, steam sure, but the server...nah.
Find

since quoting someone else doesnt count according to grassx

"I honestly really miss chicken soup, I haven't played with him in a long time. He honestly did cause problems but nothing we can't manage.

I don't know about how long he's been banned for, but he'd obviously be on a watch list if he's unbanned.

A biased +1 from me"
-a wise old man who shares the same opinion as me
When a dragon round begins.

I like chicken. I'd like to see him back, if what he said he got banned for was really it then I don't see why not, but that could just be because I don't have any real problem with that word.

A biased +1 from me.
Find

I love chicken +1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(08-15-2016, 05:07 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  since quoting someone else doesnt count according to grassx

"I honestly really miss chicken soup, I haven't played with him in a long time. He honestly did cause problems but nothing we can't manage.

A biased +1 from me"
-a wise old man who shares the same opinion as me

Yeah, because not pressing the quote button, but instead putting it in quotation marks isn't quoting something.

Please keep in mind a few things:
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1461

He was already unbanned from a perma-ban previously(which I forgot about until just now).

I like chicken, and we HAVE updated a rules on the n-word since he was banned (2 week base-ban for first time offense in most cases).

Those are just some things I would like to bring up, I'm not doing anything with this yet, I would just like the community to be more informed before posting their opinions.

Given the leniency on the rule he broke now and he's well liked, I'd support unbanning him. +1

- That Thrakos Noob
Find