Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thoughts on godlike balance?

or give it a 1 in x chance to decapitate Wink)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-15-2016, 01:32 AM)Terran Wrote:  Give the Bloodweep +5% more range and mobility to make it a slightly better Durendal and call it a day?

That, I mean hows an axe that size have shittier range than a sledgehammer? I'd rather take it having 30% range and slower mobility or just 5% since it's a godlike melee Sad
Find

Also buff spoon when
It doesn't register the hits often enough Sad #spoonbuffs2k16

Their isn't a godlilr sg so that triggered me that we don't have one.
SG Fucking Overlord

(08-15-2016, 02:37 AM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  Their isn't a godlilr sg so that triggered me that we don't have one.

Be grateful for what we have. I collect galils but you don't hear me bitching about no godlike galil.

but we dont even have a godlike spoon

- That Thrakos Noob

(08-15-2016, 04:30 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(08-15-2016, 02:37 AM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  Their isn't a godlilr sg so that triggered me that we don't have one.

Be grateful for what we have. I collect galils but you don't hear me bitching about no godlike galil.

Okay Dad. Big Grin. Damn I make everyone cringe.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Railgun is so under powered pls buff

it did get buffed with dimension crystal now its literary cancer you can keep shooting till orange beam
Find

I actually agree with Excel, the Railgun meta is to spam until you get the orange beam. Which is shitty because you don't have to hit them with the beam to insta-kill. I know you could just use a blaze crystal, but equipping a crystal on the chance that someone has a Railgun seems silly.
Find