Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thoughts on godlike balance?

I would like to know everyone's thoughts on the different godlikes, which ones might be overtuned, which ones are weak. Fire away your thoughts!
In my opinion though i think that the point of godlikes are meant to be unique not overpowered is shitty because of the tart because it basically has the same trait as the ascultone but even better because its an instant hit and the stats are completely ridiculous.
Find

They're all fun and work well right now in my opinion. Though the Bloodfury is a bit annoying regardless, but that's because the Oblit from NTG angered me.
Find

Yea its just the tart that gets on me. But the fury turns you into a glass cannon to really take advantage of its trait.
Find

I think the bloodfury is seriously the red-haired stepchild of the entire godlike family.

I think godlikes are supposed to represent the ultimate form of any type of weapon, like the tartarus is to the base m16 or thrakos to the base ak47.

I feel like the bloodfury had too many problems before it was fully "released" and its' design was compromised, now it just sits there as a "meh" weapon. It can pack a punch when you're damaged but it seriously feels so boring as a weapon.

Lesser examples would be the Last Prayer, it's a great gun but it just ricochets..? (the holding right click the spray is pretty cool though)

The deathbringer is a pretty awesome design. You lose some vision by using the sight, but it outlines enemies for you if you hover over them. It's a seriously powerful rifle and not to mention it can even make your enemies explode.
Find

The only one I don't like is the Tartarus. It has all the good parts of the bellum (and I believe 3% more damage or something) but none of the bad parts, just use a reload crystal and it's the most broken weapon on the server. The suffix is pretty bad too, it dislocates your screen and does tons of damage while flashing your screen red so you can't see, completely ridiculous weapon compared to the rest of the guns on the server.
Find

bloodweep is nearly useless, the leech is too unreliable to depend on and its mediocre as a straight up melee

should offer another way to leech dependently, especially since other ways of healing (orbs) are now introduced

also should give some sort of movement enhancement (not necessarily speed, maybe you can use it to jump further like a pogo stick)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-14-2016, 11:37 PM)Furesh Wrote:  The only one I don't like is the Tartarus. It has all the good parts of the bellum (and I believe 3% more damage or something) but none of the bad parts, just use a reload crystal and it's the most broken weapon on the server. The suffix is pretty bad too, it dislocates your screen and does tons of damage while flashing your screen red so you can't see, completely ridiculous weapon compared to the rest of the guns on the server.

This. This is too true.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Tartarus Beam does 25 DMG, M16's in general do the best HS damage compared to any primary (Besides a rifle) and that already makes it amazing if you can actually aim. The tartarus is great against solo opponents but against more than 1 you're kind of SOL. I really feel though that the Bloodweep is just a gimmick weapon since it can heal and that is really it, the last prayer is fun but really meh. I don't have problems with any of the godlikes myself since they're pretty well-balanced and revolve around a bit of gimmick and skill.
Find

(08-15-2016, 01:27 AM)Chosen Wrote:  Tartarus Beam does 25 DMG, M16's in general do the best HS damage compared to any primary (Besides a rifle) and that already makes it amazing if you can actually aim. The tartarus is great against solo opponents but against more than 1 you're kind of SOL. I really feel though that the Bloodweep is just a gimmick weapon since it can heal and that is really it, the last prayer is fun but really meh. I don't have problems with any of the godlikes myself since they're pretty well-balanced and revolve around a bit of gimmick and skill.

ye i was just sayin now that healings an actual thing with orbs its not really a unique new thing anymore, its kind of unneeded and almost every melee is better than it

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Give the Bloodweep +5% more range and mobility to make it a slightly better Durendal and call it a day?