Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celery God's ban appeal.

>Persistent enough to want to come back after an entire year.
>His Ban was pretty biased at the time since I was in that TS and we were all ghosting (Seriously, i'll admit that we were ghosting against each other)

With those 2 out of the way, I really don't care how this goes out. Like you Celery, but you did some shit so this entirely comes down to Brass and Grass.

I knew celery a while back and I enjoyed playing with him. I actually think I was with all of them idiots in ts when it happened. It's been over a year and I think it wouldn't hurt a bit to give the kid a second chance.

-1 I remember the ENTIRE reason you were banned. It wasn't just "Ghosting + RDM and leave / refusal to slay." That was just the last straw. -1
Find

(08-10-2016, 03:05 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  -1 I remember the ENTIRE reason you were banned. It wasn't just "Ghosting + RDM and leave / refusal to slay." That was just the last straw. -1
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(08-10-2016, 01:06 AM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  great guy. tells me to join his server on deathrun. then removes me. +1

Seriously though. Celery was a dick. but lets be honest. we all are. YOU TOO TOBIAS. You were unbanned anyway
I don't remember celery causing many problems and I remember he was banned for ghosting. If I remember correctly, celery was in the TS Chanel with Nuggie and other people. being he doesn't have push to talk. anything he says goes through his mic. He said something to ghost in game. nuggie in server and TS. Boom, Ban

That's how I remember it. or that might've been for someone else. But I rememeber that specific happening

If the story I told was for someone else. Sorry, Buttt
Second chances are always welcomed. Give him a huge probation, No staff. No Member
but +1 on unban

yea im pretty shit tbh
Find

(08-10-2016, 03:05 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  -1 I remember the ENTIRE reason you were banned. It wasn't just "Ghosting + RDM and leave / refusal to slay." That was just the last straw. -1

Wasn't the entire reason the drama between Nuggie, Cyan, and me, and a few insanely stupid forum posts? I've already put all that behind me. None of the shit that was going on then (which caused the posts, drama, and my shitty demeanor) is a part of my life now. I get that my ban was totally justified, I know. I don't even remember a lot of the stuff that happened, honestly.
Find

(08-10-2016, 03:35 PM)Celery God Wrote:  

Wasn't the entire reason the drama between Nuggie, Cyan, and me, and a few insanely stupid forum posts? I've already put all that behind me. None of the shit that was going on then (which caused the posts, drama, and my shitty demeanor) is a part of my life now. I get that my ban was totally justified, I know. I don't even remember a lot of the stuff that happened, honestly.

It was not just the drama between us, there was way more beyond that and it was really messed up, that being said I doubt my word means much on FRG but if I think somethings messed up, it most likely is. -1...
Find

Ban upheld.