Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deadheala.(Josh). Better known as manager on ntg

Names Pepper, better known as member #34 in FRG
Find

Heyo Josh. I would love to play TTT with you. Other than on FRG. Bit sadly My perma ban on NTG still stands.
SG Fucking Overlord

(08-09-2016, 04:14 AM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  Heyo Josh. I would love to play TTT with you. Other than on FRG. Bit sadly My perma ban on NTG still stands.

Don't do bad things. But yea hi Tongue
Find

Nice to meet you! Hopefully I might see you on FRG!
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(08-09-2016, 10:31 AM)Deadheala .(Josh). Wrote:  
(08-09-2016, 04:14 AM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  Heyo Josh. I would love to play TTT with you. Other than on FRG. Bit sadly My perma ban on NTG still stands.

Define Bad please XD.
SG Fucking Overlord

(08-09-2016, 01:43 PM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  
(08-09-2016, 10:31 AM)Deadheala .(Josh). Wrote:  

Define Bad please XD.

Hmm it seems i don't know why you were banned. You were banned longer then 2 years ago and it was by brassx. It doesn't state why you were banned simply says "Confidential for now. Talk on steam." But i dont want to talk about ntg on frg. So please just message me privately or on ntg please <3
Find

thats hilarious tbh

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Okay I will Josh <3.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

You guys are jerks. Perma-banning me from the server because I was forums banned, which I had asked for? Phhbt. I like you, Josh, despite what a cock I was to you when you first joined NTG, but Phish is a complete idiot at this moment in time. He'd ignore all I sent him, polite and thorough messages, and reply with cat macros while having the audacity to demand "free games" in return for un-banning people. It also doesn't help that he's basically said that NTG can copy any coding from FRG. If that happens, I hope that the law suit is crushing enough to sink that whole ship, and I'd sure as hell watch it burn.

Welcome to FRG though! Come grab your free beer and twelve-year-old. Lord knows that we have a lot of them.
Find

(08-09-2016, 08:46 PM)Terran Wrote:  You guys are jerks. Perma-banning me from the server because I was forums banned, which I had asked for? Phhbt. I like you, Josh, despite what a cock I was to you when you first joined NTG, but Phish is a complete idiot at this moment in time. He'd ignore all I sent him, polite and thorough messages, and reply with cat macros while having the audacity to demand "free games" in return for un-banning people. It also doesn't help that he's basically said that NTG can copy any coding from FRG. If that happens, I hope that the law suit is crushing enough to sink that whole ship, and I'd sure as hell watch it burn.

Welcome to FRG though! Come grab your free beer and twelve-year-old. Lord knows that we have a lot of them.

Contact me on steam so we can talk about this in private. Thanks for the welcome <3
Find