1 4.17%
No
95.83%
23 95.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

D3F4ULT'S Unban Appeal

(08-07-2016, 04:20 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  I can't really say much, since everyone before me has already said it.

However, you were that person who wanted to exploit and this is your punishment. Frankly, I don't think you should ever be unbanned , but time will tell. If you have the stones to say it was "creative" and not to tell how this all happened and how you basically fucked over the one person who was keeping you from a perma. Man, you need to think about this again.

this.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

-1 try again in about 8 months, there is no way you are ganna get unbanned the day after.
Find

I don't really know why you thought you wouldn't get caught. Almost no one ever gets away with exploiting something for an extended period of time. I don't foresee you being unbanned... sorry -1.
Find

you're not getting unbanned
you dont seem sincere (which even if you were you would still stay banned) so I'd say your chances are pretty fucked
lol you cant do shit like that and expect to be unbanned, ever
Find

Denied... lol.

You've already shown you're not actually sincere.

Not only did you find the exploit, you abused it for items. And on top of that, you went on your brother's account and abused it even more.