Steam Name (During incident): D3F4ULT

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:76726866

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113719461

Name of staff you were banned by: Brassx

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shortened

Reason for ban: Exploiting

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I had got creative and thought outside the box and figured out a way to earn items easily and unfairly but didn't tell anyone other then another member who which reported it and had then led to this  

Additional details: I will not explain the exploit to anyone other then people who need to know

You've got so much nerve to find an exploit, abuse it, get banned, and in your appeal to call it "thinking outside the box" and "creative"

You made a huge mistake, a monumental one. yet you don't seem a single bit sorry for potentially destroying the economy. In fact, you don't seem to care one bit about the server in general.

You don't deserve to be unbanned.

What you did was extremely scummy. -1.
Find

Its clear that you found the exploit and you became overcome by greed, not caring about the consequences and even the report shows little care or effort was put into it. Saying "I had got creative and thought outside the box" is no excuse to abuse. -1
Find

Exploiting is a serious offense, it's not that easy to get unbanned for. It's the level right below hacking, so the chances of you getting unbanned is slim.
Wait a few months into your ban and try again, it's definitely too soon for you to get any sort of forgiveness.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Absolutely not. The moment you found this exploit, you were given a choice, either report it and be praised for being honest, or be the typical Disney Villain and use it to your advantage. You chose to be dishonest, using this exploit only to further your greed. It completely amazes me that someone who is Level 32 and has close to 300 hours has done this. Not only did you exploit, you got banned, and continued to make excuses, which is absolutely pathetic. Have you no shame? Do you even realize, that if this exploit got out, it had the possibility of destroying the economy? And even if Brass fixed it, it would have left a mark on FRG. You are the very definition of what we despise, greed. I see no reason to unban you.
Maybe I'm getting too heated on this reply, and even if I am, the very fact that someone I valued as a fellow FRG Player, decided to do this behind everyone's back, is absolutely ridiculous.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Lmao, -1. Even though I thought you were the type of person to report exploits right away, I was truly wrong. It makes me sad knowing someone that I trusted as a friend found and used a exploit that could of destroyed / messed up the economy. Even if this may seem bias it's not. Exploiting in my eyes is higher than hacking.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

You wanted to become a part of the community and instead you did something extremely stupid and only thought of yourself. You fucked up big time man. -1

Guys this is an unban appeal, +1 you fucked up big time my dudette by not telling me er i mean brass or grass.

I can't really say much, since everyone before me has already said it.

However, you were that person who wanted to exploit and this is your punishment. Frankly, I don't think you should ever be unbanned , but time will tell. If you have the stones to say it was "creative" and not to tell how this all happened and how you basically fucked over the one person who was keeping you from a perma. Man, you need to think about this again.

+.... HA IM JUST KIDDING HA
Find