Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathbringer aim buff

(08-05-2016, 11:09 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(08-05-2016, 10:12 PM)Terran Wrote:  So? You're swinging a 100% silent, virtually undetectable melee at an undisclosed range that triggers a suffix that is incredibly difficult to stop without taking some damage.

Then add a visual. If someone is swinging the melee, make it a KOS and have it flash a bright red if the suffix triggers. Whichever it is, if I see anybody swing the deathbringer melee, I'm killing them.

it has a muzzle flash
people can see where the ball comes from
it is already kosable
and you call it incredibly difficult to stop? you can outrun it pretty damn easily terran, though annoying it isnt op

Actually, it got buffed again so you cant run away forever Big Grin

But that makes my point even more valid.
STOP COMPLAINING. Q.Q
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(08-05-2016, 11:09 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(08-05-2016, 10:12 PM)Terran Wrote:  So? You're swinging a 100% silent, virtually undetectable melee at an undisclosed range that triggers a suffix that is incredibly difficult to stop without taking some damage.

Then add a visual. If someone is swinging the melee, make it a KOS and have it flash a bright red if the suffix triggers. Whichever it is, if I see anybody swing the deathbringer melee, I'm killing them.

it has a muzzle flash
people can see where the ball comes from
it is already kosable
and you call it incredibly difficult to stop? you can outrun it pretty damn easily terran, though annoying it isnt op

What
Enchantable I meant the fucking melee form. If you swing the sword while aiming at someone, seemingly regardless of distance, then it can use the ball.

Obviously the gun is fine as it is.

Also, not only that, but your reading comprehension failed on: "incredibly difficult to stop without taking some damage."
Find

(08-05-2016, 11:36 PM)Terran Wrote:  What
Enchantable I meant the fucking melee form. If you swing the sword while aiming at someone, seemingly regardless of distance, then it can use the ball.

Obviously the gun is fine as it is.

the melee form has a muzzle flash you fucking piece of animal waste

It ain't got shit, it swings like a quiet little whore in a bed with a biddy. There should be no reason that people can swing a silent weapon that can launch a virtually unavoidable death ball at a whim.

Now, how the hell is a giant melee weapon going to have a muzzle flash? Where's the muzzle? Who thought of that utter retardation? (Brass? Shame on you.)

My point being is that its stupidly annoying for people to swing it around and trigger a death ball. Maybe it has a range limit, not sure, but it worked from pretty damn far off when I tried it.
Find

There is a max range the suffix can proc in melee mode(~1750 in game units if I remember correctly offhand). The chance to proc is also lower in melee form(meaning harder to proc). Swinging the melee should be treated basically in the same way as shooting near someone. If you're not a T or aiming at a T, you shouldn't be doing this.

The muzzle flash seems to just be a side-effect of it being a rifle that can swap to a melee mode.

The suffix is mostly avoidable, although very difficult. The final stages of the ball deal ~11 damage each, and are destroyed fairly easily(they have 40 hp). In my testings I was able to destroy most of them, most of the time. Making the damage you sustain most of the time in the league of most DOT suffixes, which is how it's intended.

The weapon is not likely going to change anymore. It's fine how it is right now.

(08-05-2016, 10:47 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  

everytime abu gets the deathbringer he swings it infront of everyone inno or not its fucking SUPER annoying.

i ask people "Hey, wanna run? they go sure/yes/uh sure?" something to do while im inno

(08-06-2016, 02:43 AM)Abuuu Wrote:  
(08-05-2016, 10:47 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  

everytime abu gets the deathbringer he swings it infront of everyone inno or not its fucking SUPER annoying.

i ask people "Hey, wanna run? they go sure/yes/uh sure?" something to do while im inno

and when someone kills you for swinging your damn deathbringer you report them even though you're T baiting.
Find

yeah Abu, you can't swing at someone and think its not killable since he said hes ok with it
Find