Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathbringer aim buff

It was really OP when it could one shot in the chest when it proc'd, so it was made that when scoped in it handles more like an awp. Since the suffix has been changed to the death orbs that don't one shot and are stopable, I think it shouldn't still handle like an awp.
Find

Can we just remove this gun? People want it changed too much.

On this topic, my suggestion is this:

YOU HAVE TO BE WITHIN 2-3 FEET OF THE PERSON YOU'RE SWINGING YOUR DEATHBRINGER MELEE AT TO TRIGGER THE SUFFIX. OR LESS THAN THAT.

(08-05-2016, 09:38 PM)Terran Wrote:  Can we just remove this gun? People want it changed too much.

On this topic, my suggestion is this:

YOU HAVE TO BE WITHIN 2-3 FEET OF THE PERSON YOU'RE SWINGING YOUR DEATHBRINGER MELEE AT TO TRIGGER THE SUFFIX. OR LESS THAN THAT.

if that were the case you'd literally be instantly killed. if you swing in that close of a range you're going to be seen.

So? You're swinging a 100% silent, virtually undetectable melee at an undisclosed range that triggers a suffix that is incredibly difficult to stop without taking some damage.

Then add a visual. If someone is swinging the melee, make it a KOS and have it flash a bright red if the suffix triggers. Whichever it is, if I see anybody swing the deathbringer melee, I'm killing them.
Find

(08-05-2016, 10:12 PM)Terran Wrote:  So? You're swinging a 100% silent, virtually undetectable melee at an undisclosed range that triggers a suffix that is incredibly difficult to stop without taking some damage.

Then add a visual. If someone is swinging the melee, make it a KOS and have it flash a bright red if the suffix triggers. Whichever it is, if I see anybody swing the deathbringer melee, I'm killing them.

everytime abu gets the deathbringer he swings it infront of everyone inno or not its fucking SUPER annoying.
Find

(08-05-2016, 10:12 PM)Terran Wrote:  So? You're swinging a 100% silent, virtually undetectable melee at an undisclosed range that triggers a suffix that is incredibly difficult to stop without taking some damage.

Make it so it's like the scorpion hook, where you have to hover over the target for like 3-4 seconds so the suffix has a chance to proc.
Find

What about make it so it can't be swung, and instead locks up your inventory leaving you unable to act in any way whatsoever. Balanced
Find

Good thinking, Tobias.
Find

Please, stop.
The deathbringer has been buffed enough already, and if you cared to read the thread i made about the Deathbringer, Brassx clearly stated that he would not be changing how the scope works.
It's a really strong rifle, and is powerful enough as it is.
Stop referencing back to when it was overpowered saying "if it was once this good, then it should at least be this good."
It got a nerf after being like that for a reason.
So just leave the Deathbringer alone, its good enough as it is.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

it has a muzzle flash
people can see where the ball comes from
it is already kosable
and you call it incredibly difficult to stop? you can outrun it pretty damn easily terran, though annoying it isnt op