Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Frost2929's Unban Request

I had to leave is a usual excuse to people who left when they rdmed some one so im saying -1 on this ba appeal since this is just Bs

(08-05-2016, 09:35 PM)Kcat Wrote:  You didn't even have to wait that long to be slain, you could've waited. And the times I've played with you, you've been disrespectful and aggressive. If you get unbanned, please change your attitude towards others.

OK will try
Find

Uhhh
no
I was honestly glad you got banned, because you were rude, disrespectful, and a lot of trouble.

You rdmed people you got mad at a lot, and were /never/ pleasant to have on the server.
so -1.
When a dragon round begins.

(08-05-2016, 09:43 PM)D3F4ULT Wrote:  I had to leave is a usual excuse to people who left when they rdmed some one so im saying -1 on this ba appeal since this is just Bs

It sucks that people try those excuses because now people like me are labled as a lier, and i did realy have to get off if you were on at the time you could hear my dad yelling at me to get off in the backround
Find

Just wait out the days. -1 from me though we have had problems with you.
SG Fucking Overlord

(08-06-2016, 05:13 AM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  -1, you used the same excuse when you wwere banned from rdm and leaving me.

No clue what you are talking about I have not been banned before
Find

(08-06-2016, 05:13 AM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  -1, you used the same excuse when you wwere banned from rdm and leaving me.

jerome i think thats me ur thinking about not him, and i have been in somewhat of the same situation as before frost with having to leave and stuff, but with u being disrespectful on forums that makes me want to say -1, u are also just not the kind of person i enjoy playing with on frg, sorry but -1

Denied.

You've caused a number of issues through the server ever since you've joined, including a forum ban, and your attitude towards following the rules and your respect for other players needs improvement.

Come back in a week.
Find