Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:
Shortened
Reason for ban:
Avoiding Slay
Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:
No
What really happened?:
I had to leave and I got slayed the round before
Additional details: I posted this but not in formate before it says it was taken down so sorry if i post this twice
Find

Terran was the that banned you, and i haven't played with you much so i dont have an opinion on this.
Find

Personally, you tend to be annoying at times. You've gotten upset at getting slain a few times I was on. Saying you "did not commit the actions stated" and then immediately saying, "I had to leave" are kinda contradictory...
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(08-05-2016, 07:53 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Personally, you tend to be annoying at times. You've gotten upset at getting slain a few times I was on. Saying you "did not commit the actions stated" and then immediately saying, "I had to leave" are kinda contradictory...

I cant say im not like that sometimes but I realy had to leave I even said that in voice chat
Find

(08-05-2016, 08:03 PM)Frost2929 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016, 07:53 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Personally, you tend to be annoying at times. You've gotten upset at getting slain a few times I was on. Saying you "did not commit the actions stated" and then immediately saying, "I had to leave" are kinda contradictory...

I cant say im not like that sometimes but I realy had to leave  I even said that in voice chat

If you had really leave during that situtation, then you shouldn't of done what you have done. You have also made some horrible first impressions with your other thread on saying "so and so is blah blah", so I don't generally believe you on this, but this isn't my ban and I am only stating my own opinion on the matter.
Find

(08-05-2016, 08:05 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(08-05-2016, 08:03 PM)Frost2929 Wrote:  

I cant say im not like that sometimes but I realy had to leave  I even said that in voice chat

If you had really leave during that situtation, then you shouldn't of done what you have done. You have also made some horrible first impressions with your other thread on saying "so and so is blah blah", so I don't generally believe you on this, but this isn't my ban and I am only stating my own opinion on the matter.

Then how should I have done it I tried to handle it but I had to leave as I said
Find

If he said that he had to leave and he was already marked for slay I don't see this as a big deal at all. Next time he comes on he would be slain, I don't see this as worthy of a ban.
Find

(08-05-2016, 08:18 PM)Jesus H(arambe) Christ Wrote:  If he said that he had to leave and he was already marked for slay I don't see this as a big deal at all. Next time he comes on he would be slain, I don't see this worthy of a ban.

Thank you personaly I dont understand why servers ban for slay avoid too
Find

(08-05-2016, 08:20 PM)Frost2929 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016, 08:18 PM)Jesus H(arambe) Christ Wrote:  If he said that he had to leave and he was already marked for slay I don't see this as a big deal at all. Next time he comes on he would be slain, I don't see this worthy of a ban.

Thank you personaly I dont understand why servers ban for slay avoid too

Not what I'm saying but alright.
Find

You didn't even have to wait that long to be slain, you could've waited. And the times I've played with you, you've been disrespectful and aggressive. If you get unbanned, please change your attitude towards others.