Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Weapon) Karasu no Tsubasa

(08-03-2016, 09:10 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(08-03-2016, 09:07 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  can we press E to deflect bullets also? Left shift to have  afar dash attack. Can we double Jump too?!?

Hi genji

Are you relating the two because its green?

sure why not
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

even though its op its you still sacrifice your primary weapon and melee for this beast of a weapon but what would be the right click push still?
Find

(08-03-2016, 09:17 PM)D3F4ULT Wrote:  even though its op its you still sacrifice your primary weapon and melee for this beast of a weapon but what would be the right click push still?

I was debating on suggesting anything for the right click. I'd like to see it in game before buffing/nerfing it
Find

Cool!
(07-20-2016, 06:30 AM)Excel Wrote:  +1 crouchs jumps against kuro
Umpty Dumpty
Find

+1 I've Always wanted a melee that replaces my primary wep. I also love the model and features of it.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Why does it need some kind of god damn Chinese name? It's a ninja sword

We need a sword that's an American flag and shoots fireworks when you kill someone

(08-03-2016, 11:28 PM)Furesh Wrote:  Why does it need some kind of god damn Chinese name? It's a ninja sword

We need a sword that's an American flag and shoots fireworks when you kill someone

Your making me think of the P90 from the presidential crate or whatever it was the,the Probama90?, shoots explosive flags that have chold grenades(just more flags)
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(08-03-2016, 09:07 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  can we press E to deflect bullets also? Left shift to have  afar dash attack. Can we double Jump too?!?

Hi genji

Ryugekiken!

hehehe, Hungry V
Find

+1 I like the idea of it, what if the right click threw the sword like how the knife works?  It would be retrievable and would be like a last resort when they are at a little bit of a distance
Find

-1 Please no more weeb crap.
Find