Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Killing people for KOSing called out innocents.

(07-30-2016, 02:20 AM)Furesh Wrote:  
(07-29-2016, 05:55 PM)Daniel Wrote:  I find it extremely ridiculous when large RDM trains occur because someone finds it logical to kill someone who kills a called out innocent.

If someone is called out, and they are killed, the killer should not be killed for following that kos, and if they are killed and the person that killed them is innocent, they should be slain.

It makes no sense to kill someone who follows a KOS just because the kos'd person was innocent. You should be killing the person who called the KOS.

(Example:

Mini: KOS Daniel
Kuro kills Daniel
Daniel is innocent, so EmperorWhale kills Kuro for killing an innocent
Kuro also happens to be an innocent, so Terran kills Emperor whale for killing that innocent!

)

Please make it a rule that you can't kill people for following KOS's.

if this became a rule this would be so easily abusable by T's

T calls out inno, inno is killed and T walks out free, repeat repeat repeat.

You can kill the person who calls out an inno though.
Find

(07-30-2016, 02:36 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(07-30-2016, 02:20 AM)Furesh Wrote:  
(07-29-2016, 05:55 PM)Daniel Wrote:  I find it extremely ridiculous when large RDM trains occur because someone finds it logical to kill someone who kills a called out innocent.

If someone is called out, and they are killed, the killer should not be killed for following that kos, and if they are killed and the person that killed them is innocent, they should be slain.

It makes no sense to kill someone who follows a KOS just because the kos'd person was innocent. You should be killing the person who called the KOS.

(Example:

Mini: KOS Daniel
Kuro kills Daniel
Daniel is innocent, so EmperorWhale kills Kuro for killing an innocent
Kuro also happens to be an innocent, so Terran kills Emperor whale for killing that innocent!

)

Please make it a rule that you can't kill people for following KOS's.

if this became a rule this would be so easily abusable by T's

T calls out inno, inno is killed and T walks out free, repeat repeat repeat.

You can kill the person who calls out an inno though.

well when that happens 2 rdm trains happen
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

It's t baiting by killing an inno. If an inno gets called out and shit starts hitting the fan, it's the koser's fault. On the other hand, if I kill someone who was kosed and they were inno, I will fight back if someone attacks. Afterwards I would report the koser for karma bait since he started it. If you got rid of that rule traitors would just call out everyone and then get away with it by saying "oh I saw him shoot" and then traitor wouldn't die. In the end, if an rdm train starts, it's the guy who called out the inn's fault. If I see you kill an inno I will shoot you, if you get pissy, you should report the guy who kosed for karma bait.
Find