Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should Fist of the Djiin and Demonic Bow power shot be T-Bait/
Its should be T-Bait/Karma Bait
It Shouldn't be T-Bait/Karma Bait
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Demonic Bow & Fist of the Djiin Projectiles

If its used Traitorously (To block an area, damage someone, cause them to be in harm (E.G you block off the only entrance to escape a trap or something)) or the likes, it should be a Traitorous act, and, thus, if you do it as a non-Traitor, a slay if people were affected by it.
Find

Yeah. I thought it was pretty obvious that these things are T-baiting most of the time. It should be treated like other weapons.( throwing an incen(just like others have stated), or discom nades when players are near edges. etc.)

Alright, cool. I'll treat it as such then, thanks.
Find

oh i thought you meant just shooting it in an open area

def dont be a dick with it

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

For the demonic bow it doesn't hurt your karma unless they were in it when you first shot it.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(07-17-2016, 03:05 AM)Terran Wrote:  No, the issue is Unpoke, people shoot it in hallways, exits, entrances, closed rooms, etc. Tobias even told me that he "Shoots it behind him to prevent passage, since its like a temporary wall". That's the -exact- same as throwing an Incen down to prevent passage. It is a traitorous act, and if done by an Innocent, karma baiting. If its shot into a corner or the air that's fine, but people put it in hot spots.

Awesome does this wherever he can find a one way room.
Find