Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should Fist of the Djiin and Demonic Bow power shot be T-Bait/
Its should be T-Bait/Karma Bait
It Shouldn't be T-Bait/Karma Bait
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Demonic Bow & Fist of the Djiin Projectiles

Ok theres been problems where people just randomly place Djiin landmines and The Demonic Bows AOE Special, Idk if shooting these should be considered karma bait or t-bait due to the fact that they cut of important areas of the map or that it can stop people from entering certain buildings, I've seen people just shoot djiin projectiles and stack shots to block of entrances of buildings and camp there and anyone who trys to enters dies instantly from stacked fist of the djiin shots (which seems like an exploit) and samething with the demonic bow making it impossible to enter single entrance buildings. Idk how this should be handled, but I think placing Djiin shots and Demonic Bows Power shot should be Traiter Bait/Karma Bait. Im not trying to make anyone angry but this seems to be a common problem I've noticed and it tends to creates agruments.

I just want to see your opinions
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

I agree. Its pretty stupid for someone to place a Fist landmine randomly in-front of a door or hallway/entrance. Can this be an instantly-slayable offense? Same with using the Demon Bow's AoE for no reason, it should be considered the same as throwing an incendiary grenade. Gettin' real mad over here.

Shooting the aoe on the bow and the djiin fists should be t baiting. If you shoot them and someone runs into to it, it's your fault. You shouldnt have been throwing something around for no reason unless you were claiming an area.

If you shoot the AoE for no reason, it is the same as throwing an incen grenade. You have no reason to do it. Don't block hallways, entrances, exits, etc, or else if someone is damage from it, it is Attempt RDM and you'll be slain. The main function of the bow is to be a Traitor weapon.

Shit's basically door blocking, super annoying.

(07-17-2016, 01:30 AM)Terran Wrote:  If you shoot the AoE for no reason, it is the same as throwing an incen grenade. You have no reason to do it. Don't block hallways, entrances, exits, etc, or else if someone is damage from it, it is Attempt RDM and you'll be slain. The main function of the bow is to be a Traitor weapon.

If its a fucking t weapon, why isnt it in the fucking t shop?

The AoE is pointless then, its just gonna allow people to KOS off of weapon even more, plus it has no use in game play other than to block people that are following you.

If my AoE has been down for 10 seconds, and some jackass decides to walk into it on purpose, thats their fault, not attemoted RDM.

(07-17-2016, 01:33 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz - back sept 1st. Wrote:  
(07-17-2016, 01:30 AM)Terran Wrote:  If you shoot the AoE for no reason, it is the same as throwing an incen grenade. You have no reason to do it. Don't block hallways, entrances, exits, etc, or else if someone is damage from it, it is Attempt RDM and you'll be slain. The main function of the bow is to be a Traitor weapon.

The AoE is pointless then, its just gonna allow people to KOS off of weapon even more, plus it has no use in game play other than to block people that are following you.

If my AoE has been down for 10 seconds, and some jackass decides to walk into it on purpose, thats their fault, not attemoted RDM.

The AOE on the demonic bow should be used to slow people down as a traitor, shoot behind you if you give someone 3 follow warnings, shoot at a building with a t, and block an area that you claimed. It shouldnt be randomly shot for no reason. Of course if you shoot the aoe in the fucking sky it's fine, but dont complain if someone flies into it. Yes they're trolling but you could have evaded a problem like that by simply not shooting it.

Or you could just give it karma lowering at a slower pace.

dont you have to be some kind of special idiot to manage to "accidentally" walk into a giant red sphere of demonic power? i feel thats more karma baiting than anything

- That Thrakos Noob

No, the issue is Unpoke, people shoot it in hallways, exits, entrances, closed rooms, etc. Tobias even told me that he "Shoots it behind him to prevent passage, since its like a temporary wall". That's the -exact- same as throwing an Incen down to prevent passage. It is a traitorous act, and if done by an Innocent, karma baiting. If its shot into a corner or the air that's fine, but people put it in hot spots.
Find

(07-17-2016, 01:33 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz - back sept 1st. Wrote:  

Bruh there not saying you cant use the bows power up, you can use it if someone attacks you for instance, but putting it in a hallway is just annoying and should be kosable.
Find