Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rebalance/Change certain traits

As one of the few people that use a muffle gun as their main, muffle is a meme. Having a 1 in 19 chance to do make them slightly deaf, it's a joke. I agree with a buff.
The Thrakos proc change is something I'm not too keen on. It's unique in the fact it's delayed to hell and back, postmortem Thrakos kills are funny as hell. But, changing it to 1-2 seconds, it somewhat looses some of its character. This is my opinion. However, I firmly believe it's one or the other. If it's 1-2 seconds buff goes through, then I would want to hear it. (It's lightning, everyone should be able to hear it.) But if it kept the 3 second timer, then a small buff of it being proximal instead of global would be nice.
Find

let's talk about this hilarious "chance for 10% move speed increase for 10 seconds upon kill" meme. That's stupid. Make it something like "chance for 10% increase for the rest of the round", or just make it always trigger upon kills and boost by, like, 25% or something.

(11-06-2017, 07:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  let's talk about this hilarious "chance for 10% move speed increase for 10 seconds upon kill" meme. That's stupid. Make it something like "chance for 10% increase for the rest of the round", or just make it always trigger upon kills and boost by, like, 25% or something.

should be something like "~30% chance to increase speed by 10% for 10 seconds upon rightful damage"
Find

(11-06-2017, 07:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  let's talk about this hilarious "chance for 10% move speed increase for 10 seconds upon kill" meme. That's stupid. Make it something like "chance for 10% increase for the rest of the round", or just make it always trigger upon kills and boost by, like, 25% or something.

I was thinking this type of trait would be useful for the last person in a clutch situation. I've had so many situations where it COULD be useful if I had it, but then you realize it's 10% for only 10 seconds. That does absolutely NOTHING.

If the idea behind it is you just got a kill and you need to take cover make it 50-100% mobility, it would be an absolute godsend for a traitor that actually does kill people to get positioned better for the next kill
Find

Please. For the love of god. Nerf look at feet. It is basically an instant win to any firefight. It should be changed to maybe a gradual look down instead of completely instant

(11-07-2017, 05:17 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  Please. For the love of god. Nerf look at feet. It is basically an instant win to any firefight. It should be changed to maybe a gradual look down instead of completely instant

This was already planned months ago last i talked to Brassx about it.

I do agree it's a really BS trait.

If a gradual look at feet isnt good enough, maybe it could be changed to look at your opponents feet? It would be a double edged sword where if they are already looking at you it benefits you, otherwise it kind of benefits them.
Find