Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rebalance/Change certain traits

Traits that should be rebalanced/changed:

If you guys have any other traits that should be changed/modified post them here.

I know muffle trait always proc on the snipers. But idk if it has ever proc on the sg's I have. But sadly the chances for it is low.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

muffle would be annoying af if it happened often though
it sounds like someones dumping your head in water

maybe it should be more useful instead of more common like maybe people cant hear what youre saying when youre muffled

- That Thrakos Noob

It'd be cool if muffle lasted like 10 seconds and through that time you can't use binds, mic, or chat. Although not sure how it's work.

Muffle should localize your targets voice along with muffle their hearing.

Right now it's a 1 in 20 to do fuck all for 4 seconds.

I hate when I see a muffle trait on a gun, it's almost as if the entire trait was made as a joke to make all other traits not as common.

I like the Thrakos lightning as it is, I like that everyone can hear the thunder cus it sp00ks people (plus you can't KOS off that).

also the three seconds is pretty cool 'cus sometimes it comes in really clutch and i find it funny that people think they're good but then just die altho i think it should do more damage

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Also, make the final bullet trait better somehow. That shits real bad.

should be like last 3-4 bullet of the clip
Find

bump.
Find

I definitely think that muffle needs a buff. I don't even have any guns that have it as a trait and I think it needs a buff.
Also as it stands final bullet is a worse double shot.
Find