Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clombs123 ban appeal #4

Nuggie asked me personally if he could close your previous appeal. I told him to deny it. So that was my decision.

You have yet to show me any reason to give you another chance, you still display the same arrogance and border-lined passive aggressive insults as before. The only things you have going for you right now is persistence and support from a few of the players.

I've already heard of your behavior in my teamspeak server and how you tend to act(and no, not from aresuft).

You seem to show 0 respect for the staff members, you seem to think everyone that doesn't like your attitude is 'out to get you'.

TL;DR:
I have talked it over with some others and have come to this conclusion:

While I have nothing personal against you, I simply do not believe unbanning you at this time would benefit the server/player base, and would only cause problems in the end. You have simply not shown anything that gives me or people I've talked to any reason to believe you have changed for the better, especially with the PM above just being from your last appeal..

This appeal is closed, and no more appeals for you will be considered for at least 4 months.