Clombs123 ban appeal #4

Steam Name (Current): Clombs123

Steam Name (During incident): Clombs123

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48133050

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056531829/

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: "Im tired of your constant problem causing/rdming. you have received too many chances" i was banned for propkilling and general douchebaggery

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

im honestly suprised ive had to make this many appeals, its kind of getting redundant at this point. with this appeal i would like to ask to have an other admin other than mcnuggie to overview this report. i believe his decisions are based on a bias, its unfair how i have to have my appeal decided my a man thats decision has already been made before he even opens the appeal. i have been talking to people and learned that mcnuggie barely goes on the server anymore, his opinion should be invalid. i believe that i should have another shot. as a side note you can put aside what i have done, and see that i have changed and it wont happen again.

Find

+1 I've talked to him lots lately, Imo he seems really determined to play frg. I heard what he did, But overall I think he should have a seconds chance. Gl Clombs
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Might as well unban him he clearly wants to play and doesnt seem to be doing any harm
Find

Once again i think he should be unbanned BUT on a VERY short leash. +1
Find

make him pay a bail of $1000

(07-15-2016, 06:16 AM)Excel Wrote:  make him pay a bail of $1000

i have a get out of jail free card from the community chest

Find

(07-15-2016, 05:29 AM)Clombs123 Wrote:  Steam Name (Current): Clombs123

Steam Name (During incident): Clombs123

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48133050

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056531829/

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: "Im tired of your constant problem causing/rdming. you have received too many chances" i was banned for propkilling and general douchebaggery

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

im honestly suprised ive had to make this many appeals, its kind of getting redundant at this point. with this appeal i would like to ask to have an other admin other than mcnuggie to overview this report. i believe his decisions are based on a bias, its unfair how i have to have my appeal decided my a man thats decision has already been made before he even opens the appeal. i have been talking to people and learned that mcnuggie barely goes on the server anymore, his opinion should be invalid. i believe that i should have another shot. as a side note you can put aside what i have done, and see that i have changed and it wont happen again.

I think he should be unbanned, but I dont think this is the way to get unabanned, calling a admin useless is kind of something thats frowned upon. But I remember playing with him and he was fun to play with so its a +1 from me.
Find

It should be up to the community whether or not he's unbanned, and even the smallest of slip ups would result in getting shitcanned.

I'd personally keep a close eye on him given his history and wouldn't hesitate for a second if does something.
Find

You're not getting unbanned after the pms you sent me after your last denied appeal.
Find

Nuggie showed me some pictures of his little chat after he denied his last unban appeal (this one is more recent because I lost the link), doesn't sound too mature to me.

Yes I can understand that he is upset over the fact his appeal was denied, but if you do want to get unbanned, you don't go ahead and insult the admins who have the power to make it happen.
Find