Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hockeyfn exploiting

(07-14-2016, 02:30 AM)PS42WW$ Wrote:  I've had to made hockey stop prop surfing numerous times. He is sort of addicted.

Petition to ban him from leaving the ground?

But seriously, while prop surfing isn't a huge deal you do it tons, so you definitely need to cut it out.

I realize I fucked up, and i'm dumb for doing it, you guys won't see me prop surfing anymore.
Find

Halaman was banned for trolling and exploiting today(propsurfing also). Why should be let him off easy just because he a little more well liked than hala. if anything this will teach him his lesson and he DEFINITELY wont do it again
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

well leo I was not there for hala ban but I am sure hala most likely did more exploiting then what hockey did and he also trolled but I dont know much of what happen. Also this is not close yet so we dont know what the end results may be all we got to do is wait for staff to talk it out to see what needs to be done.
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

(07-15-2016, 12:09 AM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  Halaman was banned for trolling and exploiting today(propsurfing also). Why should be let him off easy just because he a little more well liked than hala. if anything this will teach him his lesson and he DEFINITELY wont do it again

I only propsurfed like twice, and i didnt troll or rdm like hala...
Find

Well Halaman was banned for trolling as well, so thats more than just exploiting. (though i don't know all he did for the week ban that was given)
Hockey just prop surfed a few times, and killed himself afterwards on one of those occasions.
Maybe a ban is in order, but a full week when all he did was prop surf sounds unreasonable.
Find

(07-15-2016, 12:28 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  Well Halaman was banned for trolling as well, so thats more than just exploiting. (though i don't know all he did for the week ban that was given)
Hockey just prop surfed a few times, and killed himself afterwards on one of those occasions.
Maybe a ban is in order, but a full week when all he did was prop surf sounds unreasonable.

yea like what what enchantable said a full week would not happen well I think maybe a day but that as far I can see it go cus it was only like 3 times and everyone props surf every now and then.
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(07-15-2016, 12:09 AM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  Halaman was banned for trolling and exploiting today(propsurfing also). Why should be let him off easy just because he a little more well liked than hala. if anything this will teach him his lesson and he DEFINITELY wont do it again

Not everything in this world is black/white right/wrong nor is everything fair. get over it leo.
Find

This is kinda silly. Yes he was prop surfing. Yes he shouldnt have done that. But if he only did it once I dont see a problem. We can issue a warning here and leave it be. Hockey that means no more prop surfing. Also Halaman was constantly arguing with me about exploits and found reasons to shoot anyone that he could as long as he could get away with it. This isnt comparable to that really. I think I'm just going to close this and give out a warning. No more prop surfing, and this goes to everyone. Any propsurfing to exploit the map or get to unreachable places will result in punishment. Basic sum of everything: Hockey is given a final warning and anymore prop surfing/exploiting will result in a ban.
Find