Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hockeyfn exploiting

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):hockeyfn

Map the event happened on: sunday street

Date of event: july 13 2016

What Happened?Confusedo I was playing regular ttt until I saw hockey prop surf his way on to a building that no one could get up to and then jumped out of the map after a lot of people saw what he did they tried to do it aswell but couldn't

Witnesses:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=724037591

Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=724037546
Find

You can't prop surf on Sunday street Lmao. I would know that for a fact. But he was exploiting on that map today. Aresuft had to to him. When I get home I will post the ss.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(07-13-2016, 11:55 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz - back sept 1st. Wrote:  This report is fucking retarded.

Prop surfing isnt worthy of a player complaint.

Plus mini was on, if there was seriously an issue, he could have done something about it.

well i was kinda afk when i happen i went to go use the bathroom and i got people telling me what happen after the round was over
i did warn him after i was told this then he left the game
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

He did this eariler on s.s. zott ended up teleporting him out after i said he was in the ground.
Find

(07-13-2016, 11:53 PM)Link the beast Wrote:  Steam ID of Offending Player(s):hockeyfn

Map the event happened on: sunday street

Date of event: july 13 2016

What Happened?Confusedo I was playing regular ttt until I saw hockey prop surf his way on to a building that no one could get up to and then jumped out of the map after a lot of people saw what he did they tried to do it aswell but couldn't

Witnesses:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=724037591

Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=724037546

all im gonna say, is I did it once, just to see if i could, and i killed myself after

(07-13-2016, 11:57 PM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  You can't prop surf on Sunday street Lmao. I would know that for a fact. But he was exploiting on that map today. Aresuft had to to him. When I get home I will post the ss.

im not gonna lie, i did prop surf to get out, and you can prop surf on ss you can prop surf on basically any map with props lol...
Find

You didn't kill yourself, zott tele'd you back.

Oh wait that was a different incident.

Link, please kindly don't look for any fucking reason to report someone on the forums, AT MOST give hockey a slay. Anything other than that is cancer.
Umpty Dumpty

I've had to made hockey stop prop surfing numerous times. He is sort of addicted.

Petition to ban him from leaving the ground?

But seriously, while prop surfing isn't a huge deal you do it tons, so you definitely need to cut it out.

(07-14-2016, 02:24 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  Link, please kindly don't look for any fucking reason to report someone on the forums, AT MOST give hockey a slay. Anything other than that is cancer.

But what he did was exploiting, nothing was dealt with on the server so he brought it here where it would get more attention, he's not looking for "Any fucking reason to report someone" he is just doing what he needs to to solve a problem which wasnt previously solved by anyone on, Also this is exploting so he has a a pretty good reason to put this on here
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(07-14-2016, 03:12 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  
(07-14-2016, 02:24 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  Link, please kindly don't look for any fucking reason to report someone on the forums, AT MOST give hockey a slay. Anything other than that is cancer.

But what he did was exploiting, nothing was dealt with on the server so he brought it here where it would get more attention, he's not looking for "Any fucking reason to report someone" he is just doing what he needs to to solve a problem which wasnt previously solved by anyone on, Also this is exploting so he has a a pretty good reason to put this on here

It's a one slay thing. You are blowing this out of proportion.
Umpty Dumpty
Find