Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Everyone Can agree

(06-28-2016, 10:25 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(06-28-2016, 10:21 PM)Zott Wrote:  3 round burst added when

Whenever you giveaway 3 godlikes.

I honestly enjoy these more than orbitals because these actually take some skill to do, you need to know where to throw it instead of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

then add a random arc to your balls that fucks you over every throw
Find

The random arc is to prevent people from just spamming a hard shot easily. It means a little bit of RNG goes into the game, I like it that way.
Find

I hate RNG balls the most. Randomized arcs, random acceleration. You can't tell someone to get good when it comes down to RNG screwing every single shot up.

At a long distance I throw four balls in the exact same way, they either go over my target, go under my target and bounce over their head completely, they veer right of my target going completely the wrong direction, or they bounce off of some random wall and hit some guy I should not be able to hit. RNG should play some role but not this much of one.

Not to mention that they last far too long, when someone is camping the room they are firing into is littered with a giant mess of balls that are like landmines. It is impossible to navigate that without giving them a massive boost in hits.
The winners of bouncing rounds should be decided on the amount of damage dealt or kills, not the amount of balls they can RNG their way into people. Hitting someone with a ball directly should contribute directly to your score, not rolling one onto their toes 10 times.

There is so much wrong with bouncing rounds sometimes I just sit them out.

The landmine balls is what makes it fun. What you're asking for is Snowball rounds again, and those just sucked. I hated them.

(06-29-2016, 01:34 AM)Terran Wrote:  The landmine balls is what makes it fun. What you're asking for is Snowball rounds again, and those just sucked. I hated them.

Okay.

1. Ur cancer

2. Snowball rounds were about as balanced as balanced gets.

3. You only like land mine balls cause you use them.

4. If you're Terran, ignore 1-3.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I'd propose limiting some RNG to balls.

Make it so you can't crouch-jump during the minigame (it screws aim so much and everyone does it)

Limit the bounces a single ball can do from 6000 to 3

Rank players based on Damage/Kills (prefer damage)

Make it so if you stand still/camp in a single area you get hit with an orbital (this one is optional)

Balls only bounce 5-6 times or so, and after they've bounced a few times they lose the velocity and can't damage anyone anymore. You are -extremely- overstating the "rolling balls" problem. The RNG is what makes it fun. However, the ranks should be off of damage, good suggestion. Its lame to get kill stolen.
Find

I believe a helpful balance would be making everyone invisible along with the disguiser in preparing, then visible when it starts, to help prevent people teaming, and getting several free hits on AFKs at the start
Find

if you jump then you should get the bad throws but if you didnt then good throws
Find

Jumping should lower the accuracy of your bouncing balls by a massive amount. That sounds like a great idea.
Find