Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Everyone Can agree

Bouncing Ball rounds are cancer
balls bouncing everywhere. getting hit for no reason. getting stuck on balls and loses 90 hp
When there is like 25 people on for it. lags the hell out the server
They are decent when there is like 10 people on. but 25 it is now a bouncing cancer round
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

i don't agree. bouncing rounds with lots of my people are one of my favorite things on frg.
Find

I hate bouncys. But they will cause you to lag with 15+ players on. But I mean getting 1 shot by a ball when you are at 60 is really annoying.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

sorry, but i like bouncing rounds over orbitals.

I can sense some salt. Anyway, I like them. I'm pretty sure the damage is dependent on speed at which it is thrown so it's not like you can't deal heavy hits too. I've never gotten "stuck" on a ball either.
Find

#bringbacksnowballfights
Umpty Dumpty

(06-28-2016, 09:25 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  I can sense some salt. Anyway, I like them. I'm pretty sure the damage is dependent on speed at which it is thrown so it's not like you can't deal heavy hits too. I've never gotten "stuck" on a ball either.

ball dmg is base 45 and loses 5 dmg per bounce to a minimum of 5 dmg.

And bouncy's are complete cancer.
Find

I dont really like them too much myself. if all of the balls left your hand at the same speed i would like them much more.
Find

3 round burst added when
Find

(06-28-2016, 10:21 PM)Zott Wrote:  3 round burst added when

Whenever you giveaway 3 godlikes.

I honestly enjoy these more than orbitals because these actually take some skill to do, you need to know where to throw it instead of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.