Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EXP Reward Rework Weapon

(06-28-2016, 10:44 PM)BossLevel Wrote:  
(06-28-2016, 10:35 PM)Seto Kaiba Wrote:  can you explain how the gun type would be chosen?

Just like when you first join and you are given two random starter weapons, the same would apply to your Soul weapon.

i would cry if i got a soul famas
Find

(06-28-2016, 09:15 PM)PS42WW$ Wrote:  the point of the leveling system is mainly to show how long you've played, which is why the only thing it does is grant you access to lobby at level 10 and gift packages every 5 levels.

i feel this would be balanced if there was a limit to how high each stat could go though. at higher levels this could get pretty ridiculous, for example terran being around level 60 could have a gun with a +120% damage bonus and everything else vanilla, and you could see how that would be pretty overpowered.

Just like every other enhancable weapon in the game, there is a moderate cap for every stat.

maybe add in axcessories for guns? like u can design a gun unique for u, so it would be like making ur own baddass gun instead of wanting a thrakos which u will most likely never roll, if we add in weapon axcessories i would love this idea