Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EXP Reward Rework Weapon

I don't know about you guys, but I find the EXP and level system pointless to the point where I don't care anymore. The only time it ever mattered was the ability to get into the lobby server.

What I think would be cool is for every new player to receive a soul weapon when they start the game. The weapon has the base stats of a normal gun, and cannot be traded. Every time the player level up's, they can put a point into their soul weapon and increase a stat by 2%

So by level 20, a person can have 40% increase in stats spent in the locations of their choice, with like 30% cap for each stat. This weapon would be super cool, because every person would have a personal soul weapon that they keep since the beginning of their time on FRG. It wouldnt be overpowered, because by the time you reach level 40 or so, you will most likely have godlikes that do the same as a level 40 soul weapon. They cant have suffixes like double shoot or fire, they are just.... soul weapons.

Anyways I think that would be cool.

Just sounds like everyone who is a high level will have an OP gun compared to low levels...Although it gives more meaning to levels
Find

the point of the leveling system is mainly to show how long you've played, which is why the only thing it does is grant you access to lobby at level 10 and gift packages every 5 levels.

i feel this would be balanced if there was a limit to how high each stat could go though. at higher levels this could get pretty ridiculous, for example terran being around level 60 could have a gun with a +120% damage bonus and everything else vanilla, and you could see how that would be pretty overpowered.
Find

(06-28-2016, 09:15 PM)PS42WW$ Wrote:  the point of the leveling system is mainly to show how long you've played, which is why the only thing it does is grant you access to lobby at level 10 and gift packages every 5 levels.

i feel this would be balanced if there was a limit to how high each stat could go though. at higher levels this could get pretty ridiculous, for example terran being around level 60 could have a gun with a +120% damage bonus and everything else vanilla, and you could see how that would be pretty overpowered.

But there would be a cap.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

What about people who are already level 40 or not new? They wont have access to this or they just get a free enhanceable gun?...
Find

Do they come in Umpty form???

Angel
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Although it would be cool if there was a little more to do with levels, especually at higher levels
Find

can you explain how the gun type would be chosen?
Find

+60% damage m16 for me
Find

(06-28-2016, 10:35 PM)Seto Kaiba Wrote:  can you explain how the gun type would be chosen?

Just like when you first join and you are given two random starter weapons, the same would apply to your Soul weapon.
Find