Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clombs123 ban appeal #3

(06-19-2016, 05:22 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(06-19-2016, 04:21 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  You were okay to play with but if your ban appeal has been rejected twice then i can't really see why it should be accepted now...

This is his fourth ban appeal, if you failed the first three, why do you think anymore ban appeal will help you?

He loves the server mate.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(06-19-2016, 05:28 PM)Jerome Wrote:  
(06-19-2016, 04:21 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  You were okay to play with but if your ban appeal has been rejected twice then i can't really see why it should be accepted now...

This is his fourth ban appeal, if you failed the first three, why do you think anymore ban appeal will help you?

And if he did really love the server he wouldn't of done what he did, simple as that.
Find

(06-19-2016, 05:40 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  

And if he did really love the server he wouldn't of done what he did, simple as that.

Humans make mistakes. We've all made them, so don't act as if you haven't.

Anyways, my thoughts on this is maybe unban him and put him on THIN ice, whether that means probation, drop/trade bans, or whatever else.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(06-19-2016, 05:47 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  

Anyways, my thoughts on this is maybe unban him and put him on THIN ice, whether that means probation, drop/trade bans, or whatever else.

Yes we do make mistakes, but however he has said that his ban reason includes "you have received too many chances", so why give more chances to someone who already had a shit ton of them? It wouldn't be fair to any of the others that have been banned for the same reason (if there is any).
Find

(06-19-2016, 06:03 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(06-19-2016, 05:22 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  This is his fourth ban appeal, if you failed the first three, why do you think anymore ban appeal will help you?

Yes we do make mistakes, but however he has said that his ban reason includes "you have received too many chances", so why give more chances to someone who already had a shit ton of them? It wouldn't be fair to any of the others that have been banned for the same reason (if there is any).

they havent tried as much as i have to get unbanned.

Find

(06-19-2016, 08:08 PM)Clombs123 Wrote:  
(06-19-2016, 06:03 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(06-19-2016, 05:28 PM)Jerome Wrote:  He loves the server mate.

they havent tried as much as i have to get unbanned.

Yes they have...quite a few.
Find

I think that after being banned for so long you'd earn one more chance.

But one final chance.

Ganna have to go with Kuro. 1, ONE last chance.
Find

This shows determination and he hasn't given up on FRG either, I'm sorry but there are players who do far worse and are still here... I think he deserves a chance , but a screw up ever and he'd be banned. I understand how many warnings he's been given,but to my latter point there are players here who have done worse and are still here. +1, but if he messes up once he should be booted out forever.
Find

Denied. Please try again in 3 months. But +1 to a unban.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find