Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kicked me on a bouncy round

The only people this should involve is you and halaman, so bringing up other what others may or may not have done is completely useless. Compensation is not what this is about at all. You abused a power that you were given as a +member that is pretty much never meant to be used anyway. This has nothing to do with how perfect you or halaman or anyone else may be. This is you unjustly kicking someone during a minigame and you recieving a punishment for it.
Find

I'm with NiceShot on this one, he did nothing wrong in my opinion. Halaman was being a dick, got salty, and posted a Rage Report on the forums.
Umpty Dumpty

No no what i did was wrong and i know i need a punishment im just waiting for someone to come up with one so this can be over with this has gone on much to far.
Find

you get slain 5 times :3
all i can come up with as a punishment
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

This report isn't about Halaman, it's about Niceshot abusing his powers. If Niceshot really had an issue with Halaman, he should have dealt with it in an appropriate manner. Instead of using his powers immediately after Halaman messed up, he used them when it benefitted him. A drop ban isn't necessary, but a demotion would be reasonable.
Find

I didn't plan for it to be on a bouncy round to be honest I forget it was a bouncy round.
Find

(06-13-2016, 10:24 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  This report isn't about Halaman, it's about Niceshot abusing his powers.  If Niceshot really had an issue with Halaman, he should have dealt with it in an appropriate manner. Instead of using his powers immediately after Halaman messed up, he used them when it benefitted him. A drop ban isn't necessary, but a demotion would be reasonable.

A first offense doesn't equal an immediate demotion. No offense but if I had done this I wouldn't expect a report. I feel as though Niceshot doesn't deserve a demotion and the punishment shouldn't harm the fact that he does help the server and is a great pillar in this community of one of the few people who aren't assholes to everyone. The fact that Halaman agreed with niceshot giving him crates to make up for a votekick kind of shows what his intentions were for this report so I really in all fairness think a warning is good since this is the first time.
Find

(06-13-2016, 11:14 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  
(06-13-2016, 10:24 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  This report isn't about Halaman, it's about Niceshot abusing his powers.  If Niceshot really had an issue with Halaman, he should have dealt with it in an appropriate manner. Instead of using his powers immediately after Halaman messed up, he used them when it benefitted him. A drop ban isn't necessary, but a demotion would be reasonable.

A first offense doesn't equal an immediate demotion. No offense but if I had done this I wouldn't expect a report. I feel as though Niceshot doesn't deserve a demotion and the punishment shouldn't harm the fact that he does help the server and is a great pillar in this community of one of the few people who aren't assholes to everyone. The fact that Halaman agreed with niceshot giving him crates to make up for a votekick kind of shows what his intentions were for this report so I really in all fairness think a warning is good since this is the first time.

It's not about the crates. It's about the fact that he agreed that what he did was wrong and that he did say that he was the one who kicked me.
Find

(06-13-2016, 07:58 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Despite what place he was in, votekicking for no reason is abuse and inturrupts the possibility of a drop. +Members are expected to only use votekick in emergancy and not to troll with. This is Niceshot's first report of this kind that I'm aware of, and this isn't that big of a deal, so being demoted isn't necessary, especially since the validity of everything here is in question. I would say a fair punishment is a warning and maybe a 2 day drop ban.

Drop banning is fair considering the entire issue revolves around whats-his-face missing out on a drop. It's just supposed to be an inconvenience for a first offense.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Fucking hell Rot, it's his first offence. Calm down.
Umpty Dumpty
Find