Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kicked me on a bouncy round

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Niceshot ( i believe/ doesn't show who in logs )

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:0:52475261

Map the event happened on: waterworld_v2

Date of event: 6/13/16

What Happened?: It was a bouncy round and I had alot of hits and i saw a vote kick on me. I was in 3rd place and everything. The reason he kicked me was "just a prank bro". Then after i died he kicked me for "just a prank". I want him to no longer be a member+.(or whoever it was)

Witnesses: Anyone who was on the server at the time because it was a vote kick.

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/bd5f05f4a306a9f60191b8cbe5a11af7 - It was a bouncy (top) and someone started a vote kick. (bottom)
              https://gyazo.com/38116b355a3e3014c0b59a5808bfb84d - The kick was approved (bottom) reason: its just a prank (bottom)
Find

I'm confused about your story. The chat clearly shows you were dead prior to the kick being accepted l, and if you were in 2nd as you say, the round would be over and drops would be distributed in the chat.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(06-13-2016, 07:08 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I'm confused about your story. The chat clearly shows you were dead prior to the kick being accepted l, and if you were in 2nd as you say, the round would be over and drops would be distributed in the chat.

sorry i was pissed when i made this. i fixed it tho
Find

There is no way in knowing what place you got if you got kicked..
Find

(06-13-2016, 07:34 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  There is no way in knowing what place you got if you got kicked..

Enchantable I was killing Awesome when the vote kick happened. I even heard you telling the person who started it to kick me.
Find

(06-13-2016, 07:35 PM)Halaman10 Wrote:  
(06-13-2016, 07:34 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  There is no way in knowing what place you got if you got kicked..

Enchantable I was killing Awesome when the vote kick happened. I even heard you telling the person who started it to kick me.

lol, I said that as a joke. That is besides the point.
The point is you have no idea what place you got, there is no way you could know unless you were there when it ended which you weren't.

(06-13-2016, 07:51 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(06-13-2016, 07:35 PM)Halaman10 Wrote:  

lol, I said that as a joke. That is besides the point.
The point is you have no idea what place you got, there is no way you could know unless you were there when it ended which you weren't.
Win or not I think the point is that people shouldn't kick people out of minigames, he could have gotten 1st or 10th, but that doesn't really matter since he was kicked from it, which seems pretty unfair and abusive

Despite what place he was in, votekicking for no reason is abuse and inturrupts the possibility of a drop. +Members are expected to only use votekick in emergancy and not to troll with. This is Niceshot's first report of this kind that I'm aware of, and this isn't that big of a deal, so being demoted isn't necessary, especially since the validity of everything here is in question. I would say a fair punishment is a warning and maybe a 2 day drop ban.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I agree with Unpoke for the fact that it is his first offense. Now at the same time, Niceshot you should know better. This is not how a server should be represented so maybe think better about your actions next time bud. I won't close this yet because I would like to here others and Niceshot.
Find

Well but we dont know ifs it is niceshot he said maybe and there is no real way of tell he just thinks its niceshot so it could be any staff who did it
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find