Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Angelic wings

(06-03-2016, 04:14 PM)Jodie Wrote:  
(06-03-2016, 02:44 PM)FoxSasha Wrote:  I love it +1

The blue looks great, is that the color your going for, or are you gonna blend another layer over it to give it a pearl color look to it?
I don't plan to put another layer, but that's actually a great idea, so i'll look into. What I do plan to do is, make more wings in different colors.

If you pearl it over the base color youll get a better shimmering effect especially if you use an animated texture on the overlain layer.
Vanished from life
Find

+1, Jodie this is amazing in my opinion i'd absolutely love to see this!
Find

(06-03-2016, 10:36 PM)Reaver Da Grill Wrote:  +1, Jodie this is amazing in my opinion i'd absolutely love to see this!
Thanks man Smile
Find

I don't know how much experience you have with modelling, but this is exceptional! Really great work there, Jodie. I'm looking forwards to seeing this finished 100%, implemented into the game, made an ultra-rare item that only an elite few (or those with deep pockets) will ever see, and have more great stuff put into the game by you! Why, keep it up at this pace and we can say "Good-Bye!" to Aresuft & Co, since they're nothing in comparison to you! Regardless of what happens, you should model more stuff because you're awesome!!! 10/10 I rate it 5 stars! Remember, Friend: Flat is Justice!
Find

UPDATE:
-Provided youtube video
-Added some more details
-Prepared the Garry's Mod files
-FINISHED THE WINGS
Find

hooray!
Find

(06-03-2016, 02:38 AM)Jodie Wrote:  Item Name: Angelic wings
Rarity: Godlike
Model: (In development)
Price: 500 coins/200 rubies
Description: "A gift granted to the chosen ones... Unleashes a display of heavenly power."
tbh buying a godlike for 500 coins seems pretty cheap
it should be godlike because it looks cool but probably keep it out of coinshop unless it costs a ton more
i m o
Find

(06-04-2016, 06:12 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(06-03-2016, 02:38 AM)Jodie Wrote:  Item Name: Angelic wings
Rarity: Godlike
Model: (In development)
Price: 500 coins/200 rubies
Description: "A gift granted to the chosen ones... Unleashes a display of heavenly power."
tbh buying a godlike for 500 coins seems pretty cheap
it should be godlike because it looks cool but probably keep it out of coinshop unless it costs a ton more
i m o
Feel free to suggest prices then, or any other way to earn them!
Find

100 in-game orgasms for it?
Find

(06-04-2016, 06:36 PM)Mike Wrote:  100 in-game orgasms for it?
If Kcat decides to marry me, I'll give them away for free
Find