Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Angelic wings

Hi ladies!  Wink

I've been secretly working on "Angel wings", I was inspired by "Diablo III" and Jake thought that it was a great idea so I went on and started to model one...
Here's how it's looking so far:
Front view
Back view

Theses wings will be animated!!! Big Grin
I will keep you guys updated with pictures and videos, as i'm still working on them and totally not done yet.

My goal is to make the wings look like theses :
UPDATE:

I fiddled with the frames to make it loop better than it did last time.
-Added some extra detailing on the non-animated texture
-Prepared the Garry's Mod files
I realized that it was unfortunately as close as I can get into Garry's Mod without some crazy rigging system that "Diablo III" actually uses and also without having to do some crazy code

UPDATE #2:

-Readjusted wings' placement to make em' look like what they were originally planned to look like

-------
My suggestion format

Item Name: Angelic wings
Rarity: Godlike
Model: (In development)
Price: 500 coins/200 rubies
Description: "A gift granted to the chosen ones... Unleashes a display of heavenly power."

These actually look really damn good. I think this would be pretty cool. Maybe have different colored ones? Kinda like the party hats were and then have a rainbow one that is godlike? The others could be primordial. Even if that couldnt happen I'd be fine with these as a godlike. +1
Find

I love this idea, I can't remember how many times I've played through Diablo III and anything from it just looks amazing.

(06-03-2016, 02:41 AM)Zott Wrote:  These actually look really damn good. I think this would be pretty cool. Maybe have different colored ones? Kinda like the party hats were and then have a rainbow one that is godlike? The others could be primordial. Even if that couldnt happen I'd be fine with these as a godlike. +1

Also you should be able to get a special kind of wings like Demon wings from the event.
Find

New godlike accessory?
+100

You should add Mercy's wings from overwatch COUGH
Find

(06-03-2016, 03:33 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  You should add Mercy's wings from overwatch COUGH
Sorry to tell you this... But, I dislike Overwatch a lot and there is no way i'm making those shitty wings :/

Really cool idea +1
Find

(06-03-2016, 07:59 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Really cool idea +1

And no one will ever think of seeing where you are at seeing how they will go through walls Tongue
Find

I love it +1

The blue looks great, is that the color your going for, or are you gonna blend another layer over it to give it a pearl color look to it?
Vanished from life
Find

(06-03-2016, 02:44 PM)FoxSasha Wrote:  I love it +1

The blue looks great, is that the color your going for, or are you gonna blend another layer over it to give it a pearl color look to it?
I don't plan to put another layer, but that's actually a great idea, so i'll look into. What I do plan to do is, make more wings in different colors.
Find