you literally aren't even high enough level to do the event
shut it

(05-30-2016, 02:02 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(05-30-2016, 01:34 AM)xxhackxx Wrote:  Image

you literally aren't even high enough level to do the event
shut it

Alright there sheriff
Find

(05-30-2016, 01:06 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Or you could just put loot into a locked chest that opens after cooldown ends

That wouldn't be too fair tbh, that would allow people who actually play more and are more well known to get better items faster than ones who do not have the time nor reputation.

If this goes through, I'd rather have no loot over any reduced loot, any loot is loot and can become something given enough time.
Find

Well I mean the chest would have a limit, like maybe enough for barely two events.
Find

Id be willing to go to be extra DPS, while yes i do it for the drops, It does get a little annoying for those that Dont always have a team within the same play times. This is why i started a thread on timezones to help others plan out better. 72 hours is a bit long for winning, 24 for losing is too.. Bear in mind, most people say fuck it and give up on loss and dont even try the other 2 chances you get while inside the event... But this is why those chances are given i think.

It comes down to make your chances count, and might have to be more paitent.. But a cooldown reduction wouldnt hurt imo
Vanished from life
Find

Bumping
Find

this honestly sounds like a great idea it is quite fun to do the event with a good squad despite the loot i would definatly want to see this implemented +1
Find